Flying Escapades..

Sunday, April 27, 2008

One week later and I get to really blog again..
Musical is finally coming together.. One more week to D-Day..
Man.. I am damn scared..
Sure Hope I dun make any stupid blunders.. Arggghhhh...

Anyway.. Been really plagued by certain stuff recently..
Soo confused.. Dunno how to approach it too..
It seeems like my fault.. But somehow the situation is like this..
And well.. Can't argue its not my fault..
But part of it lies with the fact that i cannot reveal..
Man.. Going crazy now is not a good thing.. nooot a good thing..

Sucks.. And yup.. I realised my June hols are screwed too..
Our Mid years will end by the second week of hols..
and conveniently..
The Lit "outing" for Lear's enrichment thingy has to fall on 3 days..
Means 3 days gone.. and one of them is my birthday can..
RAWRRRR!!!!
Still nevermind..
Confirm will have extra lessons one..
Then i will have track every tuesday, thursday and saturday!!
AHHHHH!!!
MY HOLS!!!!!
zzzzzzzz.. still need study also.. man..
Trigger notes for History.. WOW boook for Econs.. Think Lit also have something..
But yeah.. I wanna win the nationals so i gotta train.. I wanna own the As.. So i gotta work hard..
I gotta study hard.. So lets just say the June Hols will be the point where I will chiong non-stop for As..
HAHAHHA!! With Occasional outing that is.. >.<

OKOK!! gotta go now.. Wait for the bus again!!
Cuz i going pei my grandma now.. hahaha.. join her for lunch every weekend de.. :)
tatas..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:30:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.