Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where was the last time i blog?? I really dunno..
Anyway.. Recently kinda Down and stuff..
Was confused with so many things.. So many...
I hate this kinda stuff u know?
I wish I can just tell ppl what i want them to know..
But I can't..

Many things run.. They just run thru my mind..
Some things i can say.. some things i can't..
Whats worse is now.. After my kindly teachers tell my mum how well i did..
My mum out of the greatest kindness of her heart decided to limit my usage of the com..
So now i am superbly screwed.. can't play.. can't do shit..
Guess I gonna spend more time on this blog huh..

Anyway.. After Common Test.. I have been slaughtered and butchered..
I dunno about Mids.. How sia.. I am damn tired..
Track trainings are draining.. Musical is time consuming.. but i love it k..
I must hang on!! Start Studying.. Then spend my time after As on anything i wan..
yup.. Have been slacking for way too long.. yeah...

loads to say.. but just no time.. Damn tired.. yet need "ton" thru the night.. -.-
Till later i guess.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:15:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.