Flying Escapades..

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Haishzz..
Dunno if i should blog this out...
Have been thinking alot lately..
After what happened to James, I thought..
Do I really have what it takes to be in a relationship?
I mean, ppl keep saying we are still young and all..
Dunno la.. Makes the situation I am in just more confusing only..

I dunno whats happening know..
I am like super confused! super..
Dunno what to do..
Its kinda obvious that time is needed....
But its like the total change in the way the sms is being sent and replied..
and the decrease in the sms that comes and try initiate convo..
Or to start smsing in the first place..
Shows me alot..
Its like either more time is needed
or I am just like someone who is actually not up to standard..
Just cuz what i did and then......
I really dunno.. Am I up to it?
To be honest, its really like the impossible happening(if it does..)
Especially when so much have happened..
Haishzz.. Kinda like going crazy le..
The approaching Mid Years ain't making things any better...

ARGGHHHH!!! I AM REALLY FAN!! really at a loss..
so afraid that the next step may be a wrong move and then again..
History repeats..
I can't.. It won't..
I rather it not happen than going back to those kinda tao tao situation again..
I really cannot afford them.. cannot..
Those months before Promos were enough..
I can fail my promos but i need my As..
I can't afford to not be able to study like the previous time..
Haishzzzzz... Soooo fan!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:11:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.