
Monday, May 19, 2008
Hmmm.. Woke up early today..
Like at 9..
Slacked in bed till 9.20 and then started getting ready to go..
Needa meet felicia at 10 ma..
In the end.. I was late for 11 mins.. zzzzz..
Next time i won't be late..
But yeah.. Went all the way to habourfront to catch bus 97 to NUH..
Before we caught the bus, i went to queue at Mac cuz i promised to get it for him..
The queue was crazy and i told felicia..
"Wa.. If I hadn't promised him, I wouldn't have queued.."
Its just so crazy and the worse thing was, Breakfast Mac was going to be over sooon..
I only had like 15 mins before 11..
Lucky know.. In the end, just one min after i ordered.. They changed the menu..
I could hear some gal talking to this guy at the back..
"Jialat.. they change le.. Ahhh.. they changing off breakfast meal le.."
And it continued each time each panel was turned.. So amusing..
I half wanted to ask them if they wanted me to place the orders for them..
But then my stuff came.. So yeah.. Kinda sad i coulnd't help..
Zzzz...
Chionged down my Fillet'O Fish and had to abandon my tea cuz the bus came..
If u were wandering where my hashbrown disappeared to..
Someone ate it.. hahahah.. But yeah la.. She was hungry so might as well give it to her right? :)
On the bus.. I realised something horrific..
The hashbrown meant for my fren is half squashed..
And the top part was "pi jia"(broken in malay, or what language.. dunno.)
But yeah.. Apparently.. Someone was soooo strong that the grip had to pulverise the hashbrown..
So evil..
I was saying.. Wa.. U better warn ur future husband..
If not the baby would become mangled.. >.<
Anyway.. To cut things short, i found my fren and managed to smuggle in the foooooood... >.<
Yeah.. He is like weaker than ever and when pushing the paper off the hashbrown,
he was like shivering la.. Damn it..
How not to worry?!
He is getting discharged either today or tml as he just finished his first round of chemo like yesterday..
But he is supposed to be taking an X-Ray and a blood sample needs to be taken before they can release him..
Somehow, Vesak day=lesser doctors around.. Thats why they were saying, he might need to stay one more day..
Throughout the whole time we were there..
Basically talked about hospital food and how he was complaining that it sucked..
Stupid thing was it smelled and looked nice..
But according to him, it sucks to the core..
And The revelation of how the menu is fake..
Cuz the hospital wrote it like damn nice damn nice liddat..
But everyday almost the same thing de..
just different style of cooking it..
never fried.. Mostly baked or steamed..
Whoa.. How much more healthy can they get?
Time flew and it was 1..
Our dear princess has PW meeting at 2, so we had to leave..
Took the bus back and we missed the bus la..
I told her.. "All your fault.. Go toilet so long.."
She said.. "Then your aimless walk in 7-11 not counted huh.."
Me: "...... Mine was way faster.."
Her: "........ whatever.."
Lol.. And to further prove my point on how she can't take care of babies..
U know what she did?
I realised the water bottle she held, the plastic covering that says crysanthemum tea was twisted and the top part was disconnected from the bottom half..
Meaning she twisted it till it separated at the intersecting part..
I was telling her, "Waaaa.. SEE?! If u handle baby.. The head gone le.. Twisted until pop out sia.."
She, "No lor.. I very good with babies de k.."
Me, "Yeah.. With all these things I see, somehow i totally believe and trust what you said.."
At the same time.. I thought of someone..
Not gonna explained why she popped up in my mind but yeah..
I thought about something about her..
That made me think.. Thats why I love her..
Anyway.. We slept on the train ride to kovan..
Too tired ma.. hahah..
Reached there and saw Jia yi.. This J1 who quit track..
I think cuz the buggers in track laughed at him and his way of running la..
Stupid shit..
Anyway.. She met her PW members and Jia Yi was one of them..
I bought my food and was happily munching while reading my P&P..
When.... The manager came and chased us away..
He said,"Please do not study here as this is a place where its for people who want to dine in.. Weekdays i allow, but weekends i cannot, when there is so many ppl, i can't.. Understand that we are operating a restaurant.. We are not a library.. Understand k.. Cuz I also dunno what to do.. Customers complain more than 3 times from morning till now and I also want to allow you to study.. Weekdays i allow.. But weekends really cannot.. Sorry ar.. blah blah blah.."
All of us.. " okokokokokokok..."
For me I think I understand his predicament but someone..
One of Felicia's PW mate was kping all the way and how she wants to write a complaint letter..
-.-".. Man.. How not understanding.. Ppl have a rice bowl to keep right?
Understand them la.. zzzz.. Tried to calm her down but she sorta ignored me..
Was left with my fries.. Actually.. I think he was only talking to the PW group ppl..
but i just decided to finish my meal quickly and leave too.. Lest he comes and scold again..
I kinda understand how he feels too so yeah..
Stupid thing was.. when i was about to leave..
Some stupid chinese man was telling this girl who is working in mac about how(i think its the manager.. but i can't be sure..) told him he can't sleep in mac..
Then he pointed to the sign that says.." Please do not study as the place is reserved for ppl who wants to dine in.."
Know what he say?
"Look here.. U all never say cannot sleep right? I sleep le then u all tell me i can't.. Cannot sleep must also include ma.. Write do not study and sleeping is also not allowed la.. ETC ETC ETC.."
Basically just kping to her la..
I pity her having to entertain such an idiot..
Please la..
Use ur pea brain and think..
If everything also need write down.. U might as well dun open shop la..
Whole shop all notices le.. Stacked up with paper about.. Do not spit.. Do not shit on floor.. Do not litter.. Do not fart.. Do not abuse.. Do not fight.. etc etc..
What nonsense man.. Though he is right about not being informed that he can't sleep..
But need he make life difficult for ppl?
Especially those not involved?
What a twit..
Anyway.. Left kovan after bumping into feli and gang who settled down at kfc..
Took 153 with the intent to go home..
Then a brainwave came and i decided to go to SR mac to study but,
by the time i concluded i will alight, the bus left the bus stop le..
So i thought.. Where does this bus go to? Bukit Timah..
WA!!! So far..
Then I remembered.. Ahhh~~ Toa Payoh..
Thus I studied at the Mac there..
so much better..
Got this NJC girl who also studied there.. just opposite me..
Studied and studied.. Then I called haniel..
to join me to study.. he say.. ok.. but he want to watch movie..
So i say ok lor..
then while waiting for that slowpoke to come..
I continued studying untill...
Something interesting happened..
This two american guys came and evangelised..
hahah.. they targetted the NJ girl first..
And she was so cute la.. Ask them weird questions..
like.. Do u think i am fat?
I think u are scary..
etc etc.. so cute right?
At the end of the day.. They didn't ask us to convert or join them..
Just tell us to pray.. and stuff, regarding the true church of God..
Lol.. Apparently.. we were both christitans already.. >.<
Halfway thru talking to one of the americans.. cuz the other was talking to the girl..
haniel came.. and yeah.. after they left..
The girl and I smiled at each other..
LOL!! So funny la..
Yeah.. Haniel came and studied together..
Left at 6 and went to buy tix for Iron Man..
Said bye to her out of courtesy before leaving..
And yup.. there was half an hour before movie began,
wanted to arcade awhile but the tapz card was just too ex..
so we just watch ppl play..
hahaha..
Iron man is nice la..
Plot is ok.. Passable.. Marvel comics have all the same stuff de.. so yeah..
I will give it 4 out of 5 for the brillant effects and the way the actor was able to portray the Iron Man well..
Came home after accompanying haniel on 153 to near SR MRT and transferred bus to my way back home..
Was afraid that so called scout will be lost.. hahah.. So just pei lor..
cuz i go home also cannot study le.. haishzz..
okok.. gtg go wash up and sleep le.. All the best to everyone for the papers.. :)
Cheerios and have a sweeet dreamy night.. >.<
JIAYOU!!
carved upon my life at 9:41:00 PM