
Monday, May 19, 2008
I dun really know what to say..
Not that I have got nothing to say..
But something just changed..
And thus it falls again...
Not gonna elaborate much la..
I swear once this is over and done with..
I will never ever again fall into it..
Once i get over it.. Once I get over it..
I believe it will still be there..
all that stuff.. afterall.. history has repeated itself TWICE!!
meaning the same thing happened three freaking times..
Meaning what I ***** is more than just something that can be thrown away..
I dunno how.. But I will just have to force it down like what I have done before..
And I shall learn from this time's experience..
Never to unlock it..
Never to feel what I am feeling towards the same person again..
Never..
I have fulfilled what I have promised.. It ends..
Besides.. I believe that this time its my fault..
It was wishful thinking under most part..
She said,"MAY BE can be together"
Never say,"confirm can.."
Is you ownself noob shit think think think...
I will survive this and emerge a stronger person..
Afterall, I did learn alot from all these painful things over the years..
I will survive..
Anyway.. Went to pei my grandma(paternal side) for lunch..
Ate and talked to(pei) her from like 1 to 6..
Went to East Coast after that..
Was ok la..
Cycled for the most part...
Cuz no one to talk to.. Everyone like keep going off..
Especially those cousins of mine.. Go off with gf.. bf.. all go off..
Pang seh man..
Anyway.. The first ride was crazy..
I embarked on it like immediately after reaching..
Went from Area F.. to Area B..
Thats damn far..
I turned back cuz there were just so many idiotic ppl(mostly malays..)
Crossing and walking on the place where we suppose to ride bike..
WTF man.. Make it so dangerous..
Apparently.. they are illiterate and dun understand the words that says..
ONLY FOR BIKES AND ROLLER SKATES!!
or they are just freaking blind..
How many times i had to brake just in time or i would have knocked into a kid or someone.. o whatever..
Damn it man..
Idiotic ppl.. Ppl die from car accident because of ppl like u... got another lane to walk.. dun walk then come biking lane..
Nevermind know..
Still got some ppl from opposite bike lane cut in..
Siao sia.. Bang liao we all winners le.. win in the hospital..
Whatever la.. I timed my ride back.. which was considerably faster..
And it took me 17 mins to do so..
Meaning i Rode for like near 40 mins..
Butt quite painful...
I realised I rode from sun still there till sun went down...
Anyway, went eat bee hoon..
It was little though.. zzzz.. So, i tried to find something to do..
Nothing to do leh.. So went biking again..
OH!! something interesting happened..
hahah.. Beside us was a bbq pit.. then that bunch of ppl who booked it wanted o pitch a tent..
Apparently they did it the wrong way..
They tried to put the support through the insides..
Being a helpful experienced scout..
I helped of cuz.. :)
Got this guy keep saying thank you and say..
Wa.. U very shuai.. -.-"..
So pai seh sia..
Say like 3 times somemore..
I not shuai lor.. Just help only.. :)
Anyway.. Went off to bike and this time i turn the other way.. bike all the way down..
Till i came to this eerie part..
i hesitated abit.. but i rode on..
was thinking of you when i rode on..
If small things scared.. how protect u?
Anyway.. I kept riding.. And reached H, past G.. Ride Ride Ride..
Suddenly! I was stopped..
This chinaman asked.. apparently he was talking on the phone halfway so it sounded like..
Him: "Wait ar.. Boy.. Sorry but u know where is this place?"
Me: East Coast Park?
Him: As in this place.. Here..
Me: huh? Area H lor..
Him: Area H right? But where?
Me: errr.. Tell them its after G.. Abit after area G..
Him: okok.. After G abit de H.. okok.. Thank you hor boy.. thank you hor..
Me: No prob..
Thus I rode on..
Yeah.. They were doing something in the grass.. I saw it and thought of you again..
like Wa.. I am so gonna do something like that too.. for you one day..
Whatever..
Finish my wishful thinking le, i realised!!
EH!! I reached the end le.. and what did I see? SAFRA resort.. WOAH!!
I cycled so far? lol.. I thought about the place for awhile..
how our sec 2 class had chalet there..
Called Mr Goh and told him it is a good place for the chalet for the Musical Cast..
He said he will check it out..
So i U-turned and went back..
reach F-2 again..Area F carpark 2..
Saw my cousins.. They ask me wait for them..
Before I cycled off again..
I waited.. When they were ready to go..
I waited again..
why u ask? they were arguing over what bike to use..
like wth? zzzz..
I waited till i got fed up and went off for a short ride..
stopped at this garden like place and replied an sms..
Went back and found them still around that area..
Was like," WA.. you all still arguing ar.."
So I went off.. Cycled a small looop and back while replying sms and came back to find my last cousin leaving with his gf..
Both SR somemore..
zzzz. Traitors.. RAWRRR!! sent them to the underpass and decided i am done being a light bulb..
Went back.. Asked my mum how long will they take before they decide to go..
She said.. " still got quite a while ba.."
so i went off again..
In the direction of the safra..
Reached there.. Saw a weird sight..
Some Malay Family has settled down on a grass patch and are watching TV there!!
OMG!!
How the heck they did it, i dunno..
But soon after..
I realised my mum miss called me..
I called back and she said they all want go le..
I was like! WTF!! give me 10 mins..
Which was a crazy timing..
was taking a pic when she called back and ask if it is nearer for me to go the market..
It wasn't.. In fact, it was another car park down..
I tried explaining.. But in the end.. I just told her..
Nvm.. U all go first.. I meet you'll at market..
Thus.. I chionged all the way..
Took me 8 mins to reach back to F2..
continued chionging.. And reached the market in about 11 to 12 mins..
Was abit hampered by the amount of ppl there..
Wa.. i swear.. it was damn tiring..
But hahah.. Since i most prob not going for training next week..
This can in a way make up for it..
HAHAH!!
Accomplishment man.. 8 mins reach F2... from end of H!! safra resort sia..
WHOA!! Cooool man.. >.<
Ok la.. Needa sleep le.. have a feeling We gonna have cold war soon..
Sianz.. Miss you though.. really i do..
But haishzz..
Not meant to be.. not meant to be..
Things aren't meant for me,
and will never ever be,
it seems.. I really tried and really hoped,
And just for a week i thought i was close.
But it all came tumbling down,
when i realised he was still around,
in your heart that is, in your heart that is..
And all i can do is hang on tight,
wishing that I could change it all,
wishing i could make things right.
Wishing, wishing, wishful me.
carved upon my life at 12:25:00 AM