
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
lol.. I am in school and blogging le.. >.<
Living near school does has it uses.. hahahah..
Abit siao but wa.. So fast reach school sia.. Next time can go home and bathe and still not be late..
Can go home sleep in during long breaks.. ROFL!!
And yeah..
I have been thinking so much like yesterday..
So many things keep running across my mind and its all to my disadvantage..
Both what I am thinking and the time I use to think..
Brainpower nvm la.. So much.. Use abit only.. >.<
hahahaha..
but i think one of the things that i have been thinking that i can afford to say here is that..
I am seriously worried about the friendship..
Will we become enemies?
Will we be hostile and backstab one another, especially when he knows so much about my stuff and me like nothing much that i can hold equal about him..
Though ppl say..
In chinese.. Brothers like limbs, women like clothes.. Limbs cannot don't have and cannot change..
Clothes can don't have and also can change..
So limbs more impt..
Its not really true in that sense la..
Some clothes can never be thrown away.. Cuz they are too impt to..
U dun wan to throw it away, though ppl can tell u, clothes cannot use le..
too small, too old, not suited for u..
U still wanna keep it cuz though it may not mean the world to other ppl..
It means the world to u..
Clothes are just so impt anyway..
We can't live without them too..
Especially when clothes have evolved from mere cloth to cover yourself, to satisfy the basic need, to becoming something that you can choose..
Which clothes to wear out and which one is most suited for u..
When U find it.. U find that, U just wanting to wear that shirt..
Cuz u love it alot.. Yearn to see it everyday.. yearn to be with it..
And protect it like its priceless..
Ppl stain it.. U flare up and scold them..
Isn't that true?
Especially when that shirt u love alot is so damn hard to get?
Hahaha.. Not that limbs are not impt..
Which is why now, I am so fan over this..
Connecting issues of clothes and limbs but yet are different issues by itself..
hahaha..
I think i going crazy le..
Think so much till type till liddat..
hahaha..
Dunno man..
I think I am screwing up my Mids.. Like how I did it for my promos..
In a super similar way.. Sianz.. June is not a time for me to slack anymore..
Miss Koh, or rather Mrs TENG said to me..
"Its your choice that you chose track..
Now, ppl have already step down and have these extra time to play or to study..
U dun have that luxury.. U have chosen the choice that brings u where u are now..
June is not a time for u to slack already Zhi Xian.. I am very worried about you.
From doing relatively well in J1 to the state u are now.. Flunking all your quizzes and failing everything..
I know its hard but you have to start somewhere now.. All ppl have their own problems..
Get past yours and then go for As all the way..
U are being monstered by almost everyone now and the Tiger is already here..
U just dun realise it.. (etc etc.. alot stuff but just dun type out ba.. If not too long.. Just get to the point..)
Now, june is not for u to play..
Ppl can afford to play abit if they choose to, though they shouldn't but u, the time they can use to play, u have used to train..
U dun have time to play.. your training is your playing time.. (i was like WAA!!! SIANZ!!)
(she saw the look and my face and heard the involuntary "wa..") and continued..
I mean.. Its your choice what.. Just take it that you are keeping fit lor..
All the benefits.. like more alert and disciplined..
I am not being discrimative.. But look at those ppl.. for example those who join library club..
They have all the time they want to study there while doing their cca and have more time to study..
but they dun get to keep fit and stuff la..
Cannot attract girls.. (I was like 0.0 Not like i can attract girls now.. -.-)
(then continue talking about preparations for mids... Which i am flunking right now..)
So, Zhi Xian.. hang on k.. The As is what we are after.. Dun give up on yourself.. etc etc.."
And yeah.. just saw her while walking in to sch.. She was with Mr Wilson Ong..
Think going for breakfast.. So scandalous.. jkjk.. >.<
But she said while shaking her head.. "Zhi Xian.. You ar........"
I was like.. super paiseh.. like fail her liddat..
Alot teachers keep saying i underperforming..
13 pointers come SR should be one of the top de..
Ask me what i doing with my life..
Sianz la..
I admit I dun study.. I couldn't for most parts but I dun have right studying methods..
And I haven't studied ever since primary 6..
Sec 1 to 4 have been slackest times in my schooling life..
Go study la.. "Study"..
Stare at book and space out lor..
Which is like already on the little time i pull out for studying..
So yeah.. >.<
I think I needa buck up man.. A(s) not funny.. U screw up.. U are screwed..
My mum warned me le.. "You know we are not rich.. I can't afford to send u overseas to study..
So u better do well in A(s) k.. I told u so many times le..
Money not easy to earn.. U study hard, then can earn enough money so that dun need to have this kinda life I am having now.."
Haishzz.. i guess I have to listen to her..
Laziness has always been one of the factor that kills me..
rawrrr.. among other stuff...
zzzzzz...
carved upon my life at 9:23:00 AM