Flying Escapades..

Sunday, May 11, 2008

okok.. can't blog much.. gotta sleep soon..
Today has been very tiring and stressful..

Started the day out.. Suppose to eat with my Grandma(father's side)..
But then decided to either during on of the weekdays or the other weekend..
Cuz I bringing my mum out for lunch... :) Scared I might overshoot the time..
Cuz my sis having tuition at 2.30.. and my mum finishes church at 1..
See? Stress sia..

Anyway.. Pizza Hut was nice..
Kinda ex.. but for her.. It was worth it man.. :)
So yeah.. headed back home.. Played and slacked like awhile before spending the whole afternoon and night.. like from 3pm to 10pm doing powerpoint slides for all of our mums..
U see.. My grandma(mother's side) has 11 children..
Just doing 7 of the mums.. took me so long..
Coordinating.. slides.. words.. pictures.. everything..
We even did one for my grandma.. >.<
It is so nice man.. I am damn proud of the whole thing.. HEH!!!
Really.. its nice..
I even coordinated it so that it will end perfectly with the song, "You Raise Me Up"..
hahaha..
Yeah.. Things finally ended now and its hell tml cuz i haven't done a single homework..
Haishzz.. Sianzz..

There's just something deep down..
That had been locked away..
But you had to find that key..
And reopen it for me.. like this,

I thought things would be nice,
and was happy, so happy,
but not for long - i had to realise,
that it would have been better to lie.
that the key was thrown away for good,
that the feelings was locked forever,
forever in this heart of mine.

Alas, now what i realise,
made me drop to my knees,
trembling with fear - that history
would now become the real story,
again. Knowing and Understanding,
was the easy part: getting through it,
that, is the hardest part.

Now I lay, weeping quietly deep inside,
knowing that things will never happen,
not between us. Friend, please wait.
Whilst I lock this feeling of mine up,
again - into the deep deep
recesses of my heart. Into the
strongest stronghold i shall keep,
never to be reminded or opened.

I will forget it.
I would.
I should.
I hope I will... I hope.....

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:37:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.