Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Right..
Now i am doomed for Math too..
Math finished just awhile ago and i am certain i am screwed.. -.-"..
Lost 39 marks i think.. Worst case scenario i think..Yeah..
Thats a B..
But to make up for possible careless mistakes..
I think I most prob get C le..
Sianz.. This is like gonna be the first time i am not getting A for math for major tests and exams..

I didn't know what i was thinking la..
I told myself.. Math is impt..
I should be focused..
But damn it man.. Damn it..
I was still distracted..
Still not focused..
And now it has caused me an A..
I lost 10 marks because I didn't have time to finish know..
Really jialat..
I think the mid years from hopeful become dreadful liao..
The first day of mids which is GP and Econs DRQ was like so hopeful and nice lor..
Which is also before i knew anything so devastating..

Haishzz..
I know if some ppl read my blog..
They are bound to know what i am talking about..
Well.. Cuz they are the ppl themselves..
Sucks man..
I have something I wanna blog but I dun dare..
Haishzz.. dun care la..
Just blog..
That is what my blog is for..
Everything I feel i will blog..

Matter of fact is I can't forget her..
and now there is......
who seems to be on better grounds than me.. If u know what i mean..
Though i know you are not ready yet..
i do have a feeling i wun be the one even when u are..
I dunno..
Maybe i am thinking too much..
But from what is happening at this moment..
I feel like things for me are really strained..
While things for........ are like not bad..
Maybe its my fault.. is it?
Haishzz...
All this just cause i thought too much from a word that i had to develop wishful thinking from..
K la.. i am gonna follow my fren le..

From this post onwards..
I shall not be blogging about emo stuff liao.. (I promise I will try.. >.<)
Must be happy..
Must smile.. even when i dun feel like it..


Yeah... Anyway.. T3 of Changi Airport is really coool...
Gonna post a few pics next time.. Kope from someone of cuz.. >.<

Another page
carved upon my life at
4:30:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.