Flying Escapades..

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sianz.. Its like freaking late in the night..
And I am still awake.. Talking to Tricia on the phone..
She is currently ATTEMPTING to console me.. (she asked me to write this..)
Yeah.. She so nice sia.. 1.30am still call me and TRY to console me.. (she asked me to write this too..)
Anyway.. She is so nice that she called my house at this hour and risk me being killed.. -.-
Sianz..
Just talked to my God Bro on Msn..
Hahahaha.. Gave him a challenge..
See how good is he..

Today was kinda boring..
Kena Pang Seh by my friend who promised to study with me..
Bo Pian.. She kena ban from going out.. so yeah..
So.. I was stuck at home and the whole day..
The Academic thing i accomplished throughout the day is reading my P&P Text..
Like a few chapters..

Went to my new house too..
Shifted loads of stuff up..
Still got so much sia...
Sianz.. I hate this shifting thing..
Kinda waste time..
Miss my home in Boon Keng..
Its still da best..
Haishzz... I promised myself not to emo le..
But I am still in that emo state.. GO DIE la.. ZHI XIAN!!
Wake up!!!

Irony is its in the middle of the night and i am asking myself to wake up.. >.<
hahaha.. ok la..
Tricia is bored to death cuz I am busy blogging and not talking much..
Go talk to her awhile more and then go become pig le..
Studying with Jia Yi tml at 12pm at BOON KENG!!
thats after eating breakfast with my grandma.. :)

Till later then..
NITEZ and SWEEEET DREAMS PPL!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:30:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.