
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Sianz.. Finally can blog again..
Though my math exam is like at 1.. just another 40 mins time..
I really just can't study le..
Even in History just now.. Its like Half the time I was lost in thought..
The other half I was struggling with the essays..
Sianz.. Screwed la.. Just screwed..
I realised that the more i think about it, the more insane i get..
Think think think..
The horrible revelation really shocked me like nobody's business..
I start thinking.. Maybe its like that cuz......
Maybe its because the two of them.....
I dunno la..
This kinda loss is like really wth..
The worst was just now during History..
Things just kept running through my mind..
I dunno what to do..
Its like there's no reply..Perhaps there was no need to..
Or perhaps its a hint that I am being a nuisance..
Maybe I am..
I should just stop smsing ***** i guess..
Noticed alot of things when I went to the airport to study again yesterday..
Both the airport and some other stuff..
Fact was.. It was that freaking place that I got that revelation..
I was so lost then..
It was last friday when i went there for like the first time..
Irony man..
That place is so nice.. I thought about so many things about you there..
Yet, that was the place which gave me the info that is making me go craazy now..
When I first learnt of it, first thing that came to my mind was.. WTF!!
I swear the look on my face is like really priceless..
Even he agreeed..
The next few thoughts were crazy..
I was like jialat..
friendship gonna go sour le..
I am right..
Things seem kinda superficial whenever the topic comes to that..
And There are just so many things I know that i wanna type out here..
BUT I CAN'T!!
I dunno who's watching.. who's reading and all..
I only know that she is seriously the first person i know that can make me fall into this kinda feeling three times..
not once not twice.. but thrice..
Ppl say, once bitten, twice shy..
I think mine is once bitten, nvr shy..
I dunno la..
I have been telling myself..
Its no use worrying when U can't do anything..
and it seems like he has an upperhand..
He does have an upperhand.. Well.. at least with what i have seen.. It does seem so..
Damn it.. I realised it yesterday..
No.. More like I confirmed it yesterday..
Haishzz... Sianz.. After that sms u sent me like late in the night when i was half asleep..
The one i replied like immediately with a super long sms..
I thought.. wow.. everything's gonna get better..
God has to prove me wrong..
He has to reveal me to things that will kill me.. bring me down to my knees..
U know what?
During the History exam..
I only did my SBQ?
the one and half essay i did were rubbish and the rest of the time..
I wrote a poem.. and a rap..
I threw it away though..
its in the hall's dustbin..
hahaha..
but it was a nice poem la..
too much details though..
haishzz... update more next time la.. like later maybe..
Now got math le..
gotta go..
carved upon my life at 12:18:00 PM