
Friday, May 30, 2008
Sianz.. In about 2 hours time, I will be "fried" in the hall..
My Brain that is..
History is killing me and its making me history..
Study but nothing seems to register..
Where is that motivation when I need it?
Dang.. Seeing all those ppl who finished math as their last paper, flying so freely..
(That is before D-Day comes and we get back our scripts..)
I am so jealous..
Die sia.. I was thinking about.. And I realised that if i get affected by it during my As,
I am really really screwed..
So must build up the mental strength about As as being the last person to enjoy and fly..
yeah..
I swear I will do better for the Mock prelims man..
This time really GG..
I really hope my mum won't mind..
Its not like I didn't study..
I can't..
Though I wouldn't dare tell her the reasons why... 0.0
haishzz..
I guess I should be back to studying..
Well.. Trying to, at least....
Gratz to all those RAWRRRR BUGGGERS who finished Mids and can enjoy their weekends while i rot and study... >.<
carved upon my life at 12:13:00 PM