Flying Escapades..

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today was an interesting day..
Why do i say that?
Thats cuz during CT period..
I was made a foool by some guy who came to present..
He asked who was the 100m champion.. Everyone turned to look at me..
Lol.. When i finally stood up..

He asked: So what is your timing..
Me: Not sure. Dun think they took the timing
Him: Mr Tan. Dun you have an annual Sports Meet? You mean they dun take timings?(Mr Tan with shocked face..)
Me: Err.. I think should be 11 sec plus.. What aboout you?
Him: Oh.. I did below 11 secs in my Sec 4 days..
Me: (Head drops..) --- Everyone find me a joke and laughed.. -.-
Him: That was me during 1970s la..
Me: Oh.....

Another was..
Me: Did you have any recommendations to improve running?
Him: Just train hard and listen to your coach.. Must have a good coach (me looks towards track.. Coach is there..)
Me: ok..
Him: And you must have a bigger build..
Me: (downcast) oh..... ----- Everyone laughs again...

I within 10 mins was made a joke like twice..
zzzz..
Sianz... i wanted the intern thing de..
Gunawan beat me to it..
Cuz i was still scouring for a good question..
The first one which was..
What did u think is singapore's emerging market which our generation will need to play a crucial part in?
but then i thought..
He mentioned the IR le..
Ask le like so stupid..
Soo Gunawan went first..

Anyway..
He asked a question...
Whats the opposite of death?
Answer: Birth.. NOT life..
Victoria got it..
Sianz.. I thought breathe of life.. or what..
Felt so idiotic..
Then nvm.. bo pian ma..
Someone then asked..
what i wanted to ask at first..
And he took it..
RAWRRR!!!
I should have asked it then...
I WANTED THE INTERNSHIP!!! RAWRRR!!!

In the end..
He only gave out two..
So sad la..
But i aiming for the oregon uni scholarship thing..
maybe i will do better.. and apply for all the uni i can.. >.<
Yeah man..
Actually the internship i believe for Gunawan or me has nothing of much use..
Just to add to portfolio when we work..
Not like we taking medicine and need the internship..
For me.. Its more of the exposure..
Sianz.. I asked him about it..
He said i needa apply and then its done by merit le..
WA!! how to win the buggers from RI?
Whatever la.. The next speaker who offers such stuff..
I am sure to get it.. RAWRRR!!!

Kinda Sianz this morning..
Saw and then whole morning was mixed..
happy yet sianz.. Dunno what la..
anyway.. Track was damn tiring today..
We did 2 rounds of 50m and 100m "fart leg" (Dunno how spell)
And then 200m x 6 with only 30 secs rest in betweenn..
I nearly died la.
Considering how I chionged for Soccer during PE today..
Btw.. Soccer we lost.. 4-3
rawrrr.. I let in a goal..
Shucks man..
the defenders and some attackers blocked my view and i didn't know he shot until i saw it coming..
Too late..
I half dived..
Ball inches away and scored.. >.<

Lol.. Today rocks la..
Bonded with the track ppl and stuff.. Yeah..
Knew more things that i didn't and made new frens... Interesting..
ironically..
I would be damn sad when i graduate...
Though i should be happy cuz it means finishing As...

Missing someone is sucky..
That's why it sucks now..
i needa get it over since hope is frail and focus my studies..
Dun want what happened during Promos to happen again..
Can't afford to retain..

The heart yearns, the mind cry,
And you just walk by.
I find reasons to walk by you,
but every time I do, I'm just confused.
Confounded, Dumbfounded.
Dunno what to do.
Just stare at you peripherally,
While the heart weeps inside of me.
I got my drink, the bell had to ring.
I went to my class hurriedly,
walking past you again.
I could only wish the littlest wish,
the wish to just be able to see you again.

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:49:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.