Flying Escapades..

Sunday, May 4, 2008

WOAH!!! I LOVE OUR MUSICAL!!!
TODAY JUST ROCKS!!! I am like already missing them le..
Haishzz.. Its like 1 am in the morning! so i guess i should be saying..
YESTERDAY JUST ROCKS?! >.<

Haishzz.. Missing everyone now.. Can SR Musical like nvr end?
Miss Chris, our director.
Miss Reginald, Our producer
All the cast!
Miss Chew
Mr Goh.. ARGGHHH!!!
JUST EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
EVEN the dancers rocks.. THE CHOIR TOO!!!
Man.. know what.. i just miss all of this.. miss it like alot alot.. :(
I am super sad now.. Want cry sia...
Super depressed.. Hope everyone enjoyed it.. :( :( :(
Not gonna say much what happened backstage but GUYS!!
U know the fun we had.. And trust me.. I swear when i grow up..
I am gonna host another Musical as tribute to u all again.. Invite all of u all to act!!!
Find Chris to direct! and just enjoy ourselves!! but i still miss tonight! I really want cry!

ok la.. dun say le.. blog another time i guess.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:00:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.