
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Wow.. I am like blogging in school again..
Why? Cuz my mum decided to confiscate my com before i could blog yesterday..
Sianz..
Slept at 1 plus yesterday and woke up at 6.45 to reach school at 7.23..
Saw someone when the van i was in was stopped right in front of the gate..
The feeling was one of weird feelings..
Like I wanted to see her alot..
But at the same time, wanted her to pass quickly before my dad could ask,
which he oftenly does.. in chinese translated,"which one your fren?"
When i point out a gal.. He would just say something that half hinted about gf..
Wa.. that few seconds lasted like a few hours for me..
Dunno what to say la..
So yeah.. studying in school and now using com.. Blog more about today later..
Guess I will update like about today and yesterday later.. :)
carved upon my life at 9:34:00 AM