Flying Escapades..

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Blade falls thus, upon this weary soul.

Tuesday 17th June ( Happy Birthday!! Belinda!! )
Kungfu Panda was nice.. Caught it with my cousins..
HILARIOUS to the max.. The opponent couldn't even block his acu-points cuz he is too fat..
ROFL!! The part where he pulled a face when tiger was speaking him cuz the mantis dotted the wrong acupunture point was super funny too..
I thought he purposely de.. HAHAHAH!! So many other funny parts.. >.<
Well.. there was also an underlying meaning of searching for our identity in the show..
Like how the Panda fought and went through alot to finally realise that the dragon warrior is within..
He stripped his identity naked as a noodle seller so that he can grow and through setbacks grew stronger..
He even made use of his love for food to attain the mastery of martial art..

Yeah.. And how the reunion of his dad after his many objections and all..
Shows us the possible setbacks even from the ones closest to us.. As they may not understand what we are doing anyway..

Well.. After the movie.. I headed down to CHIJ St Lourdes at Ophir Road..
I mistook it for CHIJMES though and alighted at city hall..
So.. With the help of dear felicia.. Who half-misguided me.. (I am still thankful u helped.. :] )
I walked all the way past bugis to the church that is near Sim Lim..
(you could have told me it was near sim lim.. make life easier for me.. landmarks see? >.<)
I teared like mad when I saw him.. (which was the reason why i failed to reply her regarding the timings..)
Seeing him there.. Sunkened face and all.. Really tore me apart..
The pictures and all.. So Nostalgic..
DAMN IT! DAMN IT!! He is only 36.. Twice my age..
3 cycles of his zodiac and he is gone?!
DAMN IT ALL!! I remember..
He was that teacher in charge of scouts for 2 years plus..
Thought me SS as a lecturer and for a few lessons, History..
Scolded me like shit cuz of a mistake I made during my reign as top leader of scouts..
I will never forget whatever u said to me, Mr Kelvin Tan..
Your teachings shall be ur legacies..
Your sacrifices an example to follow..

And one of ur legacies shall be with me..
Making me a better leader and learning how to delegate jobs..
And ultimately praised me for being responsible thus making it one of my values in life..
All this, Mr Tan.. I will carry for life..
And one day.. When I get to the top.. U shall be there with me..
This I promise...


His relative offered to send me home cuz it was kinda late and cuz they found out I walked all the way from City Hall I think..
The place closes at 11pm.. So yeah..
I was being "lectured" by this uncle.. apparently related to Mr Tan of cuz..
Cuz he was driving and was telling me exactly what i was thinking..
About his legacy and to study hard and all.. Etc..

Then Something struck.. Left me so distracted with talking to him..
11 plus it came.. Left me spinning.. 'Nuff said..


Wednesday 18th June
Anyway.. Slept fitfully.. Woke up and joined LJ at Toa Payoh Library to study at 1..
Zenda and her frens were there too..
LOL!! It was like super funny la.. We laughed like shit..
I realised halfway that the girl beside Zenda is LJ's sister..
Anyway.. Taught her Econs and finished my tutorial with her..
The two of them so cute.. So funny la.. For a moment.. I felt like I was in another world..

A world without worries.. Where we study for fun and laugh like we have no worries..
Yeah.. But good things never last.. So I am back..
Btw.. Thx Tong Pin who understood and said I suicided after perusing the "well-crafted essay"
Anyway.. Made new frens.. The two guys who were Zenda's fren..
So random.. I asked him.. "eh.. U from VJ?!"
Even LJ said it was so random.. like dunno each other also can talk.. HAHAHA!! cool huh..
They left soon after.. Leaving me with the 3 girls..

Finished teaching the multiplier.. Was about 3.30..
Attempted to study history and do trigger notes.. But what i Got was a load of crap..
Meaning I failed.. Left at 4.. Bought Sushi!!!! >.<

Quite nice.. Slacked at Burger King cuz was accompanying LJ wait for Wen Hui who was suppose to reach at 4..
We crapped all the way to 5.20.. Where Tong Pin called and ask where I was..
It was only then I realised how late I was.. (Suppose to reach at 5..)
Wonderful thing was Wen Hui was still at home.. ROFL!!!! cannot blame la.. Girls ma..
Take relatively longer to ermmm... prepare themselves..
Cuz late le.. So had to pang seh LJ who luckily still had Zenda's company..
Went to the mrt with her sis.. Who went to Sembawang to meet her bf..
I took the opposite side that brings me to city hall.. before transferring to bugis..
I realised that her sis also super crappy.. One of our convo when walking to mrt station was..

Me: "U taking mrt? thought u going home?!"
Her: "Oh.. Going Sembawang.."
Me: "oh.. yeah.. finding him huh.."
Her: "yeah.."
Me: " hahaha.. Then is diff side.."
Her: " yeah.. Lucky.. Cannot same side man.. Lame and Lame cannot together.."
Me: "yeah.. -.- Later the MRT cannot move right? Too lame le.. Even wheels cannot roll.."
Her: "Yeah.. LOL!!"

Super funny la.. And super lame.. really OMG OMG!!
Anyway.. Thoughts whizzed past my mind when I was passing Somerset and also city hall..
Met Tong Pin.. Looked around for clothes before hurrying down to Pasir Ris to meet Nicholas..
Played and slacked at the chalet.. Winning Eleven-ed all the way..
Mum kped when I was going home..
Say what everyday go out late.. please lor.. Where got everyday? That time also funeral stuff.. Then also tuesday is find teacher..
The rest of the time is like track camp and all.. Reach home at 11 plus 12 she kp..
wth man.. bad things NEVER come singly.. I swear man..
2 ppl i know passed away.. kinda sad already.. Then that..
And now this.. incessant nagging and kping..
Having track training.. And here I am.. Setting up internet connection in my grandma's house..
Whatever.. I am off..

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:29:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.