
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Dun ask me why I am blogging again..
I just saw my aunt looking at the coffin so tenderly..
Her husband's inside.. I teared again....
I can feel her pain.. that sleepless night..
Crying all night and all.. Life's unfair..
Haishzz.. I just hope I ain't dying soon..
So many things left undone.. at least let me accomplish them before taking me away..
yup..
Getting real sleepy.. its 7 now.. The sky's already getting brighter..
Training is in 7 hours.. I a GG-ed..
But I am not gonna care how tired I am.. I am just gonna run my heart out..
Run till I faint.. Run till I collapse.. Run till I get into that finals I promised I would..
I will nvr break a promise as long as i made it willingly.. yup.. going rest awhile le.. Too tired.. -.-
Cheerios guys.. hear me tonight i guess..
P.S. I Love You....
carved upon my life at 6:57:00 AM