Flying Escapades..

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hmmm.. Left Lit paper liao..
Still reading the freaking text..
Suppose to have finished it long ago..
But, everytime i open it the other time.. I will fall asleep reading..
Its like booooooring..... >.<
Maybe ppl like shawn will enjoy the book more.. (note: the book is FOC.. >.<)
Thats cuz the book has so many sexual references.. (if u all dunno why..)
zzzz.. hope he doesn't read this, if not i am screwed.. >.<

hahaha.. History really GG that day sia..
They say..
"Ok.. U may start your paper now, u got 3 hours for history and 2 and half for computing.."
I open paper.. Wrote my hypothesis for SBQ.. Confirm: ..... Disconfirm: ......
Suppose to see which source confirm or disconfirm..
I read the first source.. Think think, then fell asleep..
woke up 15 mins later.. finally understood the source and wrote DC..
then looked at source B..
Fell asleep for another 15 mins plus.. zzzzzz..
Too tired le.. And its kinda like diff to see if its DC or C..
Sianz.. in the end i dun even know if i am right..
Wrote a super long SBQ and only one essay that is like 4 pages long..
But its like alot narrating.. not much facts.. So I am screwed..
Plus the faact that i needa write 3 Essays.. I ONLY WROTE ONEEE!!!!
OMG!!! Mrs Teng is really gonna kill me..
But now everyone knows how torturous a 3 hour paper is..
No stamina to hold on and u also gone..

Haishzz.. Think liddat my 2 week June "hols" is gone le..
why 2 weeks and not 2 and a half u ask?
Oh, cuz somehow, I having track camp on the 9, 10 and 11 of june..
and 11, 12, 13 june we having some King Lear project thing..
paid a bomb for it.. And its subsidised somemore.. zzzzz..
Liddat u think i still got holiday?
Plus.. I am having training every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday..
Think I may be gyming at the hougang gym like on sundays..
See how ba.. (WHO WAN JOIN ME?! >.<)
Cuz I needa eat with my grandma every sunday..
I try to at least.. But I love my grandma alot and she is like 60 plus..
hahah.. Her cooking rocks man.. Learnt how to cook several dishes from her le..
One of them is her pork chops..
WHOA!! i swear her pork chops better than ALL the pork chops I have ever tasted so far..
Even those Zhu Cao ppl also lose her lor..
I want learn her curry chicken recipe too.. !!!!!!!
Her curry also damn nice.. Wooots..
Everytime go her house got pork chops and curry kang tang(potato)..
U see my plate will only have these two dishes only.. >.<
Too nice le..
Then everytime also eat at least like 3 big plates of rice..
remembered once i ate 4.. or is it 5.. forgot le..
I only remember i was like super bloated..
OMG.. now everyone knows how fat i am.. ROFL!!
Yup.. Next time after As, see who wan try out my cooking..
And who want try my cookies.. >.<
I make it every teachers day..
And all the teachers say its NICE!! hahaha.. I think its the recipe that makes it so good..
Cuz its really super nice.. hahahah.. who want try?
maybe after As also ba.. or kope abit from the teachers day de and pass those who wan.. >.<
Stomachache dun blame me k.. heh..

Haishzz.. I dunno if i should be saying this..
but, I am crazily missing someone.. -.-"..
Is it the music? Dunno..
Going out with Mafiix in awhile.. Getting something(can't say what.. >.<)
at seng kang then maybe watch movie or what ba..
Oh OH!! i was teaching my poly fren how to do econs..
Siao sia.. Their econs super easy de and their answers are all screwed..
I asked Mrs Sim by sms, and she agreed that one of the answers need to have 2 graphs..
But somehow, someone from SR, J1 de..(no wonder.. >.<) say only need one graph..
And then her senior's paper de corrected answer also one graph..
Siao lor.. Question say need CONTRAST!! of cuz need 2 ma... zzzz..
Wait, i got get question..
Its..
Draw a demand curve representing your demand for a diamond bracelet. Contrast this with Mrs Teo's demand for the same bracelet. Mrs Teo is a senior executive with Raffles Hotel who is presently earning 200,000 dollars per annum..

Mrs Sim say.. She isn't sure of the context "but i suspect Mrs Teo has an upward DD curve as she may have ostentatious DD"
And when I asked if need 2 graphs, she said, "Yes One is downward sloping, ano(ther) may be upward sloping.."
Wa.. I was like so PRO!! I didn't even think of the ostentatious demand..
Just that I dunno why there may be such demand.. Maybe cuz when she wear it, her business will be better..
So she wear more, so even if price increase, she willl buy more?
OR maybe she value it alot, and expect future rises in prices?
so will buy more if increase? Dunno.. hahahah..

And Gratz to our Pro Haniel from track who missed the heats he was suppose to be running in.. >.<
Dun kill me for this.. hahahah.. You J1s so good, I wanna take part in this SWIFT competition also cannot..
Stupid teachers >.< nvr tell us have.. Cuz of the exams i think..
Not like i gonna do well anyway..
then the J1s dun say cuz maybe dun wan lose the chance of participating ba?
If the J2s come, they dun need run le. >.<
In the end, we forfeited 200m(miss the heats..) and 4 x 100m(Edwin pulled out..)
Nice one J1s.. This shows that u all must train more.. Edwin cannot handle pressure i think..
LOL!! yeah.. The pressure is tremedous..
Your stomach is like churning and when u see all those pro buggers out there, whatever confidence u had would be at your feet le..

LOL!! Thats why I am gonna chiong this Nationals.. IF can, aim top 5 ba.. If not top 8 would be ok le..
For someone again i guess.. For myself too..
Sianz.. If can stay one more year in SR, I swear I will get top 3 de..
zzzzz.. so unfair.. those buggers in MI who are a year older than us..
nvm.. FINALS!! here I come!!! >.<
But yeah.. Training nearly killed me yesterday,
at one point of time, I swear my heart like near burst..
Pounding like siao..
And the pain.. the Lathic acid.. Really brings one down to their knees man..
Do until wan to die..

In fact, most trainings have been like that..
Your glory on the track, pppl all think its damn easy to achieve..
Behind the scenes, you work like a dog.. Like going to die liddat..
All the pain, all the mental strength that is needed to push yourselves to improve..
Still got J1s approach me ask me how to improve..
From Ping Pong de I think, even challenged me to the 100m dash..
He think he damn fast sia.. lol.. I was like dying from my training le..
Remember when he challenged me, it was my 6th time doing the 100m sprint at 100%..
And that was after 50m and 100m fart leg.. like 2 or 3 rounds each..
I was like super tired..
he say go, i lag also.. Body didn't feel like moving, lost my first advantage..
My crazy burst that no one in school has beaten yet..
So, he went off first, I just sprinted at like 70%(very tired le.. Was still resting when he challenged me..) and then for like 2.5 secs accelerated to 100%..
I shot past him, then slowed down to 60%(too tired le laah..)
I still won him.. -0.0-
He is fast la.. But cannot compare to the top 5 or 6 sprinters from track..
I do admit he made me achieve 100% and piang but for like 2 to 3 secs..
Hahaha.. He is ok de lor..
But he gets super irritating when he keeps bugging me..
Sianz.. Cannot be rude also.. So just REN!!!! >.<
I in school like damn fast liddat..
i go Nationals.
Like one of the last i think..
ROFL!!

Anyway, training yesterday is sprint 50, jog 50, sprint 100, jog 100, sprint 200, jog 200..
Thats like a set.. we did 5.. WA!! Ki siao..
I think cuz I missed 2 trainings, my fitness really plummeted..
Even my normally easy 4 rounds warm up become a little tired at the 2nd round..
Not like panting but can feel I needa use more energy liddat..
Sianz.. Exams killed me man..
my fitness dropping plus training become more crazy= me dying like siao..
What to do, Nationals so impt.. I didn't win the trials in track to become hum and back out de..
I had my motivations and I will fulfil my promise(personal) de..
I failed to fulfil the SR Olympics one, cuz of NUMEROUS cock ups..
One from my team mate, the other the school..
But this time, I will definitely get into the finals.. Of cuz aim for medals..
but looking at the bugger guy who can run 10.55 and is being selected to run for olympics as a wildcard,
I think i dun need run le..
Hahaha.. But he is from Poly.. Cannot take part in Nationals.. Means I have a chance.. means I NEEDA TRAIN FREAKING HARD!!
For someone, its all worth it, so I am gonna go all the way, even if it means missing my hols..
Yup.. I gotta go le.. SO long nvr blog and this is the final product, such a monstrous one.. >.<
Cheerios guys..

Irreplacable as usual, the one look that says it all..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:51:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.