
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Hmmm.. Today is kinda like weird.. Cuz it felt so short and a sense of time wastage..
Haishzz.. Or maybe cuz it isn't spent with the person I want to spend with most now..
If u are wondering what I did..
I woke up at 9.45 and went dota-ing at 10.30..
Dota-ed at Lan with Joel and James on battlenet..
The three games we played kinda saw us owning..
Used Sprit-Breaker on my 1st and 3rd game While Silencer was adopted in the second..
Owned like hell la.. so yeah.. >.<
I am noob.. Its just Joel and James who are like ki siao-ing craazyily pro..
James da best followin Joel, not much of a surprise considering the time they spen playing the game..
Not like me.. No achievements.. Nothing.. Zzzzz..
Anyway.. Went to sengkang and da-pau KFC to Joel's house.. Played Risk..
HAHAH!! I WON the first round.. "I should be soooo lucky.." >.<
Musical vibes.. Heh..
But yeah.. played halo, had a splitting headache cuz i wasn't used to the gameplay and was owned by Joel again..
Even Patson played hell better than me.. Sianz..
Went back for a second game of risk.. Shall not comment on it la.. Maybe Patson can if he tags..
I basically was so attracted to playing Fifa on the XBox that I attacked with 8 troops with 12-14 troops defending..
HAHAH!! I won.. With one casualty.. >.<
Another significant event would be my defence at Ukraine.. about 10-12 of them..
Joel had like more than 30 troops at his disposal at Afganistan..
He attacked.. And was left with 3 troops.. hahah.. In fact, I leveled his troops to 6 vs 6..
And then 5 vs 5..
4 vs 4..
And i lost the next 2 rolls of dice.. So it was 4-0..
3 advanced and thats how he was left with 3.. HAHAH!! Even Patson was amazed..
The expression on his face is priceless.. >.<
Let him explain if he tags ba.. HAHAHAHAHA!!
Anyway, played FIFA too but was not used to the controls of the XBox..
Kinda diff.. Can win but its like super diff..
VS World Class Difficulty Com, I only drewed..
Chelsea VS Man U lor..
The Man U keeper too gosu le..
Shoot so many times, not his defenders tackle before shot, or block shot, or keeper save..
My defence sucks.. (Told u not used to controllers le.. I want to tackle and in the end let the person run pass.. 0.0)
Yup and now I am back at like 7 plus.. Felt wasted but the bonding was great la..
These kind of things are good for bonding.. We get to talk and know each other better.. Yup..
Haishzz.. "Ignorance is bliss.."
I have always refused to believe in it..
And believed that with everything that u know, you should be better off cuz u learn..
But now, I am not as convinced anymore..
Knowing too much really kills someone..
And in this situation, I dun even know if its me..
But to be on the "safer" side.. I shall assume that it is me..
Dunno la.. "I want to break free" - start singing that queen song.. (i really sang..)
LOL!! So Musical style sia.. hahaha.. I miss Musical.. Its like one month le.. Miss everything..
Haishzz.. Getting so freaking emo man..
Gotta Pick myself up..
Oh yeah.. Damn it man..
I was sprinting the 100m yesterday till I got two big Blisters on my toes..
OUUUCH!!!! The friction is crazy..
But I Must get into finals for Nationals even if it cost me my life..
I will get in.. I swear..
Doing the impossible.. Yet I will achieve the impossible..
Never thought I would become SR's fastest runner with Ryan and Thomas there..
Even Jeremy was becoming a threat too..
But I knew I needa win the 100m.. I knew I had to..
Though i was thinking of bastard-ing the organisers by walking my 100m at first.. >.<
I mean.. Can u imagine..
Ker-Karisan.. Se-dia.. BANG!!
Everyone start cheering, then everyone sprinting their lives out..
U see a bugger, wearing track jersey, the one he got for participating in Nationals last year..
Walking and waving.. I think when they reach finishing line.. I still have at 75m to walk lor.. >.<
I had no motivation to run le ma.. So many opportunities wasted..
4 x 100.. 200m.. All huge chance of getting top..(top 3 for 200m)..
And if u guys were reading before.. U knew I was aiming for the sportsman medal..
But then, Someone Made me run.. Literally Made me run..
I remembered holding on, holding on though i wanted to slow down at the end..
The lathic acid was killing me.. I was breathless.. but I held on..
So yeah.. Hung out with frens at the SAC after dinnering nearby yesterday..
Kinda cool that exam ended.. But I am screwed.......
Sianz.. A thousand things I want to say but I can't..
A thousand things I really wanna do this hols and forevermore, but I can't..
Have you had the feeling of being so so happy and high just getting a glimpse of someone?
Its like...
There are a thousand things I want to tell u,
But the chance never seems to come..
There are a thousand things I want to show u,
But it seems like I will never get the chance..
The times I get so worried,
The times I get so sad,
The times I get so happy,
The times I felt like crap..
A thousand questions I want to ask,
A thousand things I want to do..
Waiting and waiting for the chance,
The chance that never seems to come..
The chance that rips my heart,
The chance that pains me so.
The chance that I dream of everyday,
The chance that I will give anything for..
The chance that never seems to come..
The chance to be the best..
The chance to hold u close..
The chance to be...
With you..
I am sorry.. I can't stop loving you..
carved upon my life at 7:28:00 PM