Flying Escapades..

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hmmm.. Dun ask me what I am doing so early in the morning..
Suppose to meet Branson to treat him to lunch.. BUT i realised.. I GOT TRACK training..
Sianz.. Liddat all my plans needa push back..
Eh.. Branson, most probably tml leh.. U can ma? Zzzzz...

Anyway.. It looks like its gonna rain.. But I know training later will be just as crazy..
Am falling sick.. Thought I was dying man..
Halfway into the night.. Blocked nose till damn jialat.. Then throat damn dry..
All the signs of fever coming.. Feeling damn weak too.. I can't even open the bottle..
Somehow, the cap was damn tight.. though i know i could have done it normally..
I so scared sia.. So weak till like gonna die liddat.. BUT!!
I cannot afford to fall sick..
Every single training matters now..
I must get into the finals.. even if i die training..
Sianz.. And now i got blisters.. How the hell i run sia.. Even walk also pain.. Dun care la..
Later just run.. see what happens..
Must psycho myself to bear with the pain.. (Esp when I am not pain-tolerant.. -_-ll)

Still kinda weak but better le.. Nothing is gonna stop me training today.. I swear.. :)
hahaha.. Been thinking.. (cuz of some childish behaviour in my friend's blog..)
Life is like a learning process,
we fall so many times..
What do we do?
Sit down and cry?
Swear nvr to try the thing that make u fall down again? or
Stand up and swear to only get the best out of the whole experience?
There are just so many responses..
Choosing either one of the three will form our character..
The thorny one?
the soft one?
or the one that is shattered?
Some people will say.. I would be the thorny one..
The one who learns from it and stand up again..
But then, how many ppl do it? Even lesser..
That forms our character again.. Do we say what we mean and set out to do it?
Or is it just empty words.. Words that only tell and not show ppl what u really are?
Even for me.. Its really a struggle to sit back up and learn from my mistakes..
How many times have I taken to learn a simply lesson?
How many times have I learn things not the hard way.. But the very very hard way?

From Friendships to People Relation to Relationships..
I am learning still.. All through experience..
And every single one hurts.. But I steel myself and tell myself..
I just needa learn from it and become a better person..
Though I have failed so spectacularly.. Esp in relationships..
Guess this aspect is just exceptional.. I tried like hell to forget twice.. and its back..
For the third time.. Woah.. people will think i filming trilogy man..
Like what? Lord of the Rings? Indiana Jones? Or Stars Wars?
Hahaha.. Dang.. I just heard thunder.. Hope it stays that way.. No sun better..
lol.. Gloomy gloomy de.. Suits me best.. Well.. For training at least..

My friend once commented.. "I think u are the one person I have seen so far that I can't deicpher ur feelings just by looking at ur face.."
Ever when I speak, I dun betray any emotions I feel..
These are the hardest to accomplish as ur face and speech normally betray u..
I would say I mastered my expressions on my face le..
But my speech is still on the way.. Those who know me well enuff will know that..
I will, " Haishzz.." when i talk de..
Its like abit involuntary de.. >.<
Yeah.. But it takes someone sharp or deliberate to notice.. :)
Its good that way.. I dun affect ppl with my mood at least.. Until I start sharing that is..
Yup.. Sianz.. Thunder thunder.. I keep hearing u..
U are just like that ache in my heart.. groaning and ever so persistent..
Hmmm.. Sun is coming back le.. Sianz.. Later sure become chao ta de..
K la.. Stop blogging le.. Kinda emo..
Cheerios guys..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:30:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.