
Friday, June 13, 2008
Hmmm.. its like 1.18Am again..
and i am here updating my blog..
Anyway.. I slept at 5.30 yesterday..
Woke Up at 12..
Bathed and met Jing Xin, my previous track captain and Danny, my senior tracker who retained, for lunch..
Ate Macs( I swear I am getting fat.. all the unhealthy shit..)
Reached SR at 2.15pm.. Jing Xin was visiting us and joining us for training..
Only a few trackers came today..
Me, Jeremy, Desmond, Pau Boon, Nash, Keane, Bryan, Kasimir, Cai Xing(our J1 captain..), Thakin, Shi Ying, Kathiga, another indian girl tracker(forgot name, think michelle) and Priscilla..
Sha and Hui Yu were somehow slacking at the gallery..
My best bet is that they are sick.. -.-
Anyway.. Did 50m "Pa Lor" today.. Siao sia.. we were split to run with the PL girls and jurong sec guys..
PL gals included those from primary school..
I swear it was crazy.. plus i think my lack of sleep(at unearthly hours too..) made it worse..
Even Jing Xin said it was tough.. We did 2 rounds(thats sprinting 50m 16 times..)
Shi Ying died with 100m to go.. Cuz her group was slower.. I took her role and ran 50m for her..
Chionged back to my spot and received the baton from the jurong sec guy..
Meaning.. I ran an extra 100m.. -.-
Lol.. Shi Ying was so tired that she nearly fainted.. Whole face so white.. Thank God she is ok.. :)
Anyway, Tong Pin.. U better get well soon.. 4 tubes of blood is not joke.. U even fainted..
Better rest well..
If u are wondering what happened.. Tong Pin, Desmond and jeremy went for Medical checkup..
they took blood.. 2 tubes was the normal one.. But cuz tong pin's parents had medical history..
They decided to take more.. Sianz.. So scary sia..
Even Desmond was so weakened he had to skip the ending part of his training..
Sianz.. know when's mine? 1st july.. and know when's first day of nationals?
3rd July.. GG.. jeremy commented that he can't move his elbow without hurting..
I was like.. WTH!? means my nationals GG?!
Sianz.. i am damn scared of taking blood.. stupid needle so big..
I am ok with injections but blood withdrawal is scary.. rawrrr.. nervous..
And I will be all alone.. Damn it..
Sianz.. Scared-ed..
Training continued to doing starting blocks..
And yeah.. Jing Xin owned me.. As usual.. stupid shit..
but the difference in distance between us lessened!! >.<
Dunno is I improve or he deteriorate..
Lol.. Super tiring training.. hung on, did cool down..
and chionged home to bathe.. again...
Ate at Yoshinoya with jeremy and headed down to NLB again..
Today's one was nice too..
They explored the scenes of the gouging out of Gloucester's eyes and Gloucester and Edgar's scene at dover cliff..
Yup.. the effects and all.. Super nice.. Like rehearsal liddat.. Dun wan explain till i bore u science ppl.. >.<
Okok.. Saturday got date with the PL track girls liao..
They having BBQ.. Invited Nash, Keane, Priscilla and me.. Nash bringing two other frens.. think from track? So is priscilla.. -.-
Though I would have loved to spend that night differently..
I dun have much of a choice now, do I?
Wednesday it is then..
That unreplied sms made me think so much man.. ("as usual" as many would comment..)
Haishzz.. I have really no words to describe how much she means to me..
Like how Cordelia couldn't express her love for her father too..
Heard something interesting in the play yesterday..
"Frens all separate and drift further apart not because they dun like each other.. Rather they love each other too much.."
Not gonna elaborate >.<
If u are so intrigued and want to know.. call me..
Today's ending of the play is unique too.. just like yesterday and held loads of meaning..
Will conclude everything on the last night of this whole Lear project play.. :)
Btw.. This are the ppl who wished me today.. in order again..
Kenneth Fong(Musical)
Li Juan
Li Jie
Thank you guys.. thank you..
Thank You haniel for ur present too.. :)
It was really nice.. :)
P.S I am missing you..
carved upon my life at 1:17:00 AM