Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hmmm.. know what? I am still awake now.. Where u ask?
At the funeral there lor..
Ended up yesterday my uncle came so i took tonight's shift.. haishzz...

Anyway.. Today went out with someone.. I was late again..
unintentionally.. Had to accomplish the few tasks that my mum has set me out to do..
So bo pian lor.. Anyway.. We went Airport to makan.. :)
Guess where we went?! HAHAHA!!
Earle's Swensen!! LOL!! Was celebrating his birthday..
Eat till damn full.. must be cuz of the salad buffet..
We both siao one.. Chiong till super full then main course came.. >.<
Anyway.. Eat le went play lan..
Whoa.. His Battlefield experience way better than mine.. Bugger..
Must have been playing alot.. >.<
Hahaha.. Was stopped halfway cuz i needa go off...
Paiseh leh.. Next time k.. Next time u must teach me how to fly that stupid helicopter..
LOL!! but i am getting the hang of it le.. Only need learn the TV missile.. :)

Went back to my boon keng house.. And learnt something..
Painting is not easy.. Have always thought it was easy..
Like just dip and brush..
Then I learnt by doing it..
That, when u paint.. U have to be careful..
Brush strokes have to be even.. and only one direction..
Or the wall will look sucky..
How much to dip is also a prob.. Or u will just waste the paint and see it drop all over the place..
Worse still.. U needa clean the floor if u spill..
And also if u paint the side of something, for eg aluminium cuz its beside the wall..
U gotta clean it real carefully too..
I nvr knew.. but now i do.. Painting is a craft too..
It takes more than just a few strokes to get it right.. Yup.. And its god damn tiring..
imagine raising ur hand up high and paint.. and those corners that are hard to reach.. WHOA!!
I nearly ki siao cuz i had to manoeuvre between two walls that i had painted.. -.-
Meaning it was wet with paint..

Anyway.. went home and played Red Alert 1.. hahahah.. COOL sia.. >.<
Then got ready..
Guess for what?
My family plan to watch movie lor.. HEH!!
The show? The Happening..
Anyway.. From here on.. It will be a spoiler..
So DUN DUN DUN scroll down if u want a pure impression of the movie..
Cuz I will be giving my Viewpoint.. yup.. It starts now..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LAST CHANCE!! STOP SCROLLING DOWN!!
this is not a joke.. the next time u see words shall be my opinion..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okok.. here goes..
The Happening is basically about the spread of a virus produced by nature..
which is the plants in this movie..
Their reaction is due to the fact that they are threatened.. And thus this gas that they emit..
Also cuz they evolved in a sense..
Causes one of our neuro signals, the one that gives us sense and prevents us from harming ourselves, to be blocked..
Meaning we will commit suicide..
Signs are 1. starting to speak in gibberish(nonsense..)
2. starting to be still.. real still.. like statues..
3. u start harming yourself..
The whole movie is about how this guy(acted as main actor in Italian job..)
who is a teacher.. and his wife whom he is having a problem with..
Apparently his wife is meeting this guy called joey outside..
Anyway.. they were running away..
And along the way.. Realised that It was indeed the trees that were causing everything..
A scene whereby a bigger group was killed while the smaller group ahead was spared..
Led him to the conclusion that the plants react thru human stimulus..
Meaning only if big groups then will emit this gas..

He then asks the rest to split up.. Cuz he was travelling with about 10 plus ppl..
He was left with himself, his wife, his fren's daughter and two teenage boys..
(his fren died trying to find his wife.. So touching right?)
Somehow.. the two boys died.. cuz they angered this family who shot them..
yeah.. So, the sensitivity increased till even one person alone can also cause the plants to release the gas..
Thats how the crazy old granny died.. she was alone in her garden and died..

At this point of time.. The main actor got scared and closed all the doors.. and stuffed up the openings below..
In the end he realized that the gal and his wife were in a hut that had a tube connected underground.. Whereby they can communicate..
The old granny had explained that the hut was used to house slaves that were escaping slaves runners..
Anyway.. the two gals were in the hut catching frogs till he warned them and all..
Both in diff places.. Wanting to be with one another..
They started talking about their first date..
And the guy decided he had enuff.. And walked out to find her..
She left the hut to find him too.. They met halfway and went back into the house to hide..
Somehow he was lucky and the whole thing stopped a min before he went out..
Cuz this virus is like having an exponential curve.. meaning it will get very very serious very suddenly and end suddenly too..
So the point in time where even one person also triggers the toxic gas passed..
and they were safe..
The story didn't exactly just like that.. but I dun wan continue le.. Yup..
If u want to know in greater detail what the movie was like and all.. just call me.. :)


This whole movie made me think....
Rather deeply.. Scenario.. If I were with her in that scenario..
Would I have survived? Would I have risked my life and all?
Or would i prefer suicide?
I was deeply in thought about it..
I thought.. I wouldn't want us to die a horrible death like putting ourselves beneath a grass cutter..
But I wouldn't want to die either..
I put myself in that helplessness where I have practically no way to protect her..
Would I be like that guy who was his fren who risked his life though he know that he is heading to death to find his wife?
I think i would.. After deep consideration.. I know I would..
Cuz she means the world to me..
I believe this movie warns us about global warming and what mother nature will do to us..
Lets all do our part and save Earth..
The Happening - A great movie to catch if u are sentimental enuff and think of meanings as deeply as i do..
I kept thinking of her when i watch the show and in like the diff places whether i would have done the same for her..
I have got my answer.. and yeah..

Anyway.. its 2.46am now.. The other two guys staying up are asleep.. -.-
Guess its up to me to protect this place.. :)
LOL!! there are also some things running through my mind recently..
Dun wan blog out la.. Want know jiu ask.. cheerios..

Another page
carved upon my life at
2:05:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.