Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hmmm.. Dun ask me why I am back and blogging..
It shall be short one..
I only recently said how short life is..
So imagine my shock when i found out my teacher in zhss passed away cuz of liver infection..
He was only 30+ know..
My history teacher..
And the scout teacher-in-charge who gave me a bad bad scolding when i screwed up cuz I did everything myself..
Did well till i forgot to get the juniors to bring their speeches to speak in front of school..
Got F---ed up damn badly..
I was so shocked he went off..
He ascended on the same day as my uncle.. :'(

Visiting him tml.. or actually is today.. since its 3.32am now..
still got training later.. zzzzz.. Sianz..
Anyway.. I told my mum and she said that yeah.. Life's short and all..
Know why he passed away?
Cuz he pushed back treatment to teach his class for Mid Years..
Cuz of that.. I think his condition was beyond cure and he went into comatose on Friday..
My mum was saying.. Life is most impt..
Get well le still can teach.. still can teach more ppl..
Like how my uncle refuse to see doctor cuz he want dragon boat..
He was afraid he will be barred from DB-ing..
My mum was like saying.. Get well after that also can dragon boat..
And that life is still more precious..
Like imagine the family and ppl who love and need them..
Made me think about my conquest in the Nationals..
How I still chionged while I was sick.. Thank God I didn't die..
But I still not gonna care.. I shall stilll run and train..
Cuz this nationals is impt.. I must get into the finals.. I must..
Though its diff and a timing of 11.3secs is required.. mine's like 12 secs.. -.-

damn.. I will just needa train more and harder..
Hope the NS checkup won't hinder me.. Stupid blood thing.. make me so scared..
Haishzz... CHeerios then.. I go slack le.. Nitez ppl..

P.S. If I were to die.. What would be the thing that u would have wished to do before I died?

Another page
carved upon my life at
3:32:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.