
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Hmmm.. Kinda late.. But school starts late tml anyway..
So yeah.. Training was crazy.. Though it was called light training..
I nearly died when Bryan, Desmond and I decided to do extra speedwork after training..
WA!! I swear I nearly died man.. Heart was like pumping like shit.. like no tml liddat..
But ok la.. Next week is like a bit of a crazy week..
Tuesday have NS medical checkup.. OMG!!
I heard my frens say the process whereby they take blood is freaking painful..
Wa lao.. And it tires u out.. 2 freaking tubes.. OMG!! and I have training later in school.. GG sia..
Not to mention my Track Nat's starts on thursday.. AHHHH!!
Thats like so fast.. Enuff time recover ma?
Look at bryan's hand.. I also kinda scared.. I heard if u moved ur elbow, it kinda hurts..
I was like.. HUH?! Liddat how run?!
Wth.. Anyway..
200m is on thursday 3/7/2008..
Heat 1 out of 6..
Lane 6.. Time: 14:30
(LOL!! normal school time ends at 3.. Guess no one can come and support.. >.<)
Omg can.. jeremy is like in my heats and he is in lane 7..
WTH?!
100m is on fridat 4/7/2008
Heat 3 of 6..
Lane 8.. Time: 10.50
And wtf? Tong Pin is in my heats too.. He lane 2!! AHHHH!!!
Yup and thats for next week.. Haishzz.. Die sia..
I needa run 2 times before i can get into finals..
AND finals are what i am aiming..
And i just realised something.. After my 200m on thursday.. I have less than 24's rest before running 100m.. THEY SIAO SIA!!!
I not superman leh.. Whatever.. just try my best..
Hmmm.. gtg anyway.. CHeerios ppl..
carved upon my life at 11:39:00 PM