
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Hmmm.. Can't blog long..
To cut things short, I ate lunch with my grandma, while watching this channel 8 show..
Kinda nice.. Made me think of her again... -.-
Bathed and changed and went to my Auntie's place..
Ate Wanton Mee.. The super famous one at old airport road.. Wooots..
Then set off to The Conference hall at shenton way..
The performance put up by Chung Cheng High Main's Band was nice..
Before the intermission, they played sad songs..
Of how lovers were separated and all.. Kinda emo while listening to it..
But i think the best was their alumni's pieces which included "The Phantom of the Opera"..
Super nice and the atmosphere they created were damn nice..
The grandeur and all..
CCHM's band took over again and they played catchy tunes.. All quick and happy..
La di da.. Everything ended and i am back home packing my stufff for the track camp tml..
Sianz... Think need 6 sets of clothes excluding my track training one.. WTH!!
Thats damn alot.. Dunno what they planning on my birthday man..
Crazy track ppl are scary.. Esp when they are not planning to sleep.. When 12:00am..
I think i prepare to hide liao.. Later pillar until no father's day.. -.-
Haishzz.... Wonder what she is doing now..
just now was crazy.. kept checking my phone..
keep thinking got her sms..
Thought about certain stuff with her while listening to the performance..
Think and think and think..
Hmmm.. Now, I am just afraid and nervous.. About what?
Only a few ppl know.. Well.. Next week is a hell of a week..
But i really can't wait for the weekend to come..
And of cuz i pray I will survive the week.. As in Death wun suddenly find me attractive..
And Pooof.. I disappear from the world..
I will survive the trainings.. i hope.. I will..
Till next time..
carved upon my life at 11:37:00 PM