Flying Escapades..

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I think I will just blog a short one in case I can't blog later..
Woke up late again.. DAMN!! Nvr again will I be late.. NVR!!!
Late for track for like 30 mins.. Why? My sister hogging toilet.. -.-
And the other one my mum needs to use.. I can't stand not bathing in the morning..
So what to do? Wait lor.. >.<

Anyway.. Realised Kasimir was also late.. but he was earlier than me..
He was already stretching when I changed into my jersey..
He waited for me and we started.. Today's training is slacker.. but my flat foot hurts like shit..
And so it was still hellish training in a sense..
2 sets of 50, 100, 200 again.. Then we did 100 sprints..
10 sets of 70% speed.. 8 sets with 80% speed.. 2 sets with 100%.. (he wanted 5 sets at first.. -.-)
All this were done with baton passing.. hahaha.. abit tough la since all our speed diff..
And worse was my shin started aching.. Shin Splint they call it.. damn!
Anyway.. now back home le.. Gonna bathe.. Get my homework and go study in school..
Around 4 plus gotta leave to meet Kasimir at yishun..
Going Hillary's(PL sprinter) house.. They having BBQ and invited us.. :) :)
heard there is drinking but i dun think i will drink much.. Much being the word.. :) Guai kia k.. >.<
How nice would it be at 4pm if nothing was changed......................
K la.. Update u guys again if i can at night.. ADIOS!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:10:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.