
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Its like 1:21AM.. hahaha.. Finally, birthday pass le.. So saadd... >.<
Anyway, Throughout the day, this ppl wished me a happy birthday.. In order again..
MY MUM!!!
Joanna(Musical)
Elisha(The president smsed me on the 10th and thoought it was 9th june that was my birthday.. >.< Btw.. His birthday is on the 8th!! AHHH!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DUDE!! HEH!!)
Qinning
Yanyu
Pau Boon
Hao Yi
Wei En
My WHOLE CLASS except James, Shawn, Joyce, Aisyah.. and joel who wasn't there.. Didn't see cheryl, yanni, sarah an marian too..
I love you guys.. hahah.. They tried to sing in front of alot alot ppl.. ppl i dunno.. I so paiseh.. first thing i did was to run off.. Kinda regret now..
Hope I didn't hurt their feelings.. :(
A big thank you to Charlotte who wished me happy birthday personally..
Claudia too..
A special Thank you to the rest who are..
Leo Nardo
Patson(again)
Lionel!
Shirlene
Fiona
Maisarah
Steph
Aqidah
There was also..
My sister:Yi Ling
Mabel
Leslie
Felicia
A few ppl smsed abit after 12(meaning from 12am to 2am..)
Cheryl Hoe(2007 first three month fren from Argo.. Peer Leader fren.. She was the one who taught us other PLs the dance for our argo perfomance for Orientation.. Am damn surprised that she remembered..)
Tricia
Am still waiting to get the pics.. When I get it.. Will blog out about camp.. :)
today went eat Mee Sua at my ah ma's house..
Damn nice i tell u..
I going to learn how to make the soup.. >.<
left at 6.. reached bugis at 6.08..
Met tong pin.. and walked around trying to buy clothes when jeremy came..
Settled at TCC and ordered ice coffee latte.. Double shot.. >.<
Kai Xiang came and joined us..
Ann Na joined us soon after..
And last came Lisa..
Alphonso and Jia Yi wanted to come but they couldn't find us..
Talked about stuff la.. About Jeremy's ahem... "near to be girlfren" girl..
And tong pin was hacking my phone.. STupid shit..
He called Shu Ting through his phone and I wasted 4 sms trying to explain to her..
He even shut down my phone.. He ka jiao Kai Xiang and Lisa too.. >.<
Yup.. headed down to NLB to watch the Lear thing..
It was super super good.. They acted out 3 types of Lear..
The God King, The Madman King and the Everyman King..
Saw Kheng Hua and Jeryll.. Both acted in PCK.. They acted as Goneril and Everyman King respectively.. Think i give more details about them when i lay my hands on the booklet..
The different views of the scene one of play got me thinking.. it was damn damn good..
Though at one point of time.. one guy stripped till only left one cloth covering down his front part..
Like sumo-wrestler..
He was acting as madman king u see.. then got sexual innuedos..
Goneril and Regan was so close to his ahem and were like hugging his leg or his stomach with face sideways..
Even the God King has it too.. He was so close to cordelia.. held the sword to her throat and stuff..
Hahaha.. it was damn interesting cuz they make it like an audition..
3 diff ppl auditioning for King Lear's role..
The rest of the cast like Goneril, Regan and Cordelia remained the same..
Only the sets and music changed.. supposedly preset by the director when she set out the 3 diff kinds of Kings..
hahaha.. okok.. dun bore u guys out.. esp when not all of u all take lit and may not appreciate it..
Gonna sleep..
Sianz.. Tml got training.. or should i say in 12 hours time.. cuz its 2:15AM now..
Super lethargic.. Hope I can pull through like i did during track camp which saw me having less than 7 hours of sleep and an uncomfortable one too..
We even played soccer and captain's ball la.. 38 ppl chasing one ball(captain's ball)
then training.. hahahah.. Still pulled through it.. hahaha..
that was the training i got my first present.. >.<
hahaha.. I am kinda happy.. Can u believe it? By one sms.. Just by one..
And I waited for that sms for such a long time.. When it finally came.. I exclaimed to my frens who were present with me then.. "YAY!!! SHE SMSED!!"
I remembered throughout the game last night.. I keep checking and looking..
During movie screening also.. Only the laptop area had reception..
i kept sitting there to see if she would sms..
and it was kinda scary la.. Cuz i like watching the show on laptop myself.. everyone else watching on screen..
But Cuz I didn't wanna miss it.. i sat there.. zzzzzz... (Will explain more when i talk about the camp..)
even today.. That sms really made my day.. :)
hahaha.. okok.. long post over.. blog more tml then.. Snore snore le..
The effects of coffee latte double shot is finally going off.. >.<
Cheerios ppl.. Wednesday!
carved upon my life at 1:21:00 AM