Flying Escapades..

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My 300th POST!! OMG!! Blog!! U are soooo OLD!! >.<
Okok.. Now got chance to blog.. >.<
I shall start off where I left yesterday..

Left to get my Card from Wei En at hougang.. paiseh sia.. late again..
Was actually only abit late cuz i blogged.. but then wait for bus so long that it became like 30 mins late.. -.-
One of the most stupid was i forgot bus 72 pass by hougang..
I still sit there thinking.. if bus 72 pass by jiu nice liao..
Then after it left.. Suddenly i realised i saw it turning from hougang central at the further bus stop before.. LOL!!
I made half a leap off the chair..
But the bus zhao le.. -.- So malu lor.. like idiot liddat..

Anyway.. Got the card from him le.. Wanted go school mug de..
but by the time i can reach school.. I can only study for like 2 hours plus..
Plus jeremy and ahem ahem there alone.. dun wan disturb ma.. >.<
If not SR too bright plus the heat i emit.. wa.. Melt sia.. LOL!!! jkjk..
So in the end.. Activated the card and then used it like the first time to buy my headphones..
Sianz.. $12.90 gone.. Just when I deposited the 100 bucks i got for my birthday..
I hope it doesn't spoil or really waste money..
But whoa man.. for 12.90, the design damn cool and nice.. Then the sound quality also good..
So i got no complaints huh.. the last one i bought was a crazy 30 dollars.. LOL!!

Oh yeah.. after buying.. decided to head down to Hillary's house..
Took mrt cuz i was lazy to bus to AMK and then take mrt again though its faster..
Wanted to sleep de.. But so many ppl.. no chair to sleep so read newspaper lor.. :):)
Reached Yishun and had a lil bit of difficulty looking for the well concealed bus terminal..
It was made worse by badly done signs that point to somewhere else instead..
Anyway.. Found it and bus 804 came in no time at all.. (thats what i call zero time wastage..)
Took until I want sleep.. LOL!! But clear instructions were to alight after Northbrooks Sec..
How to see and alight if i sleep?
So i read newpaper again.. Then halfway through.. It dawned on me..
"if i am reading the papers.. How do i see when to alight too?"
Wa.. Sianz.. So i become half read and half looking..
To cut things short.. i found her palace..
LOL!! i tell u.. She is really damn damn rich..
Her condo diff in terms of other condos cuz everyone has a 5 storey house..
So its like if u are 58.. Ur unit 58 is as good as ur block.. -.-
Siao sia.. Whole place very pretty..
Then when u enter her house.. WHOA!!
Her whole house is like renovated and like got the zen zen feel..
Even her 5th floor open space also has plants and looks so nice compared to other blocks across hers.. yup..
Thats what i call.. Just too rich..

Anyway.. Studied there.. Watched Disturbia there.. Played Werewolves too..
And BBQ!!
Sianz thing was.. only Nash and I were the ppl BBQ..
He took the electric one.. i took the charcoal one..
I BBQ-ed like all the chicken wings.. LOL!! anyway.. There was just too many food.. Enuff to feed 30 plus ppl.. When there is only 10 plus of us.. -.-
Eat until damn full.. Then played this card game.. Dunno how say la.. but every card has its different meanings.. like 1 is what 2 is what.. J, Q and K is what..
Somehow u have to drink if u are chosen or pick whatever card or lose..
Yup..
I heard the alcohol was 43%? I thought highest is 40% de.. -.-
Stupid me.. Shared the alcohol with Bryan.. so yeah.. >.<
Didn't get drunk cuz i didn't get picked on and wasn't that suay..
Plus i took lit and the rhyme thing was a piece of cake.. WAHAHAH!!
Took some pics and left at 10.40 liddat.. Reached home at 11.45..

Sisters were watching this cartoon that is kinda touching..
So after bathing, i joined them..
If interested can borrow the vcd from me..
It reminded me of her when I watched it.. Dun wan elaborate much..
the show is called "Howl's moving castle" In jap.. >.<
Yup.. In short this show is about how the love that sophie has changed the life of a wizard that was heading towards demonic powers..
something liddat la.. But he is not evil.. Only when u watch it then will know.. :)
If u managed to watch it.. have fun guessing which part reminded me of her.. LOL!!

Now to today's events..
One of my uncle passed away on saturday morning..
Though I wasn't close to him and all.. But my memories of him made me kinda sad..
I didn't cry but was tearing just a little bit.. (not gay k.. just human..)
It got me thinking of how short life can be..
I was thinking.. if I were to pass away.. How many ppl will turn up?
What would it be like?
Would ppl remember me? Would I have left a legacy behind?
Would I have done something to change the world?
Would my death mean anything to her?
Life is just too short.. He was even still dragon-boating and ran 10km before being hospitalised for being ill.. Had fever and was sweating non-stop..
He had Liver Failure i think..
But i think the main cause was the dengue fever made him weak and he was attacked by many virus..
The condition of his liver did not help.. So yeah..
Maybe I will die from training too.. I remembered.. Just recently during one of the training..
I was so breathless i thought i was gonna faint and die.. My heart felt like it was bursting and all..
And I was having bad cough and flu.. Whole body weak.. Then still run.. Hahaha..
Thank God I didn't die.. I haven't done what i need to do and I wun die contented..

Another funny thought came up.. Was pure nonsense la.. Was thinking what if someone dies..
Then want to pass me all the info his brain contains..
Will I say yes? Cuz that means i will be smarter.. plus all the experiences that only accumulate through time..
I was like wa.. Thats cool.. Until i thought of the fact that if I had what his brain holds..
It might make me a diff person.. Like perhaps like a diff gal and all..
And that thought alone made me drop all possibilities of me wanting to accept it..
I rather be myself and keep my memories and not have anything "upgraded" esp when that is also at risk..
I rather continue liking her.. thats all.. >.<

Anyway.. Came back and slept like a pig.. Think Sat was really tiring..
Training and then BBQ-ing.. And sleeping late the pass few days..
Anyway.. i just received a call from my mum..
They need someone at the funeral place to stay up the whole night..
Ask me if I can.. So i say yes lor.. SEE? another sleepless night.. >.<
Should i bring the laptop over?
Maybe i will.. hahaha..
But there no internet de.. Play red alert?!
LOL!! K la..
We went dinner-ing at HK cafe to celebrate Papa's day.. LOL!!
Hmmm.. Ate fried rice with pork floss.. and the mango thing was shared.. So nice can.. >.<
So now after eating,.. i am back home and blogging..
Anyway.. Before i take a quick nap now..
I did like to thank the waitress there for wishing me a happy birthday.. LOL!!

Birthday wish? Hmmm.. I think i rather not say it.. Perhaps u got it right.. perhaps u didn't..
but yup.. My mum asked me what it was after I blew out the candle and i had to lie..
And say do well in As.. LOL!!
perhaps u guys would know better..
I shall sleep now.. cheerios world.. See ya in abit.. >.<

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:49:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.