Flying Escapades..

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Okok.. I have so much to say, yet so little time..
Needa sleep early cuz tml's training will be uber tough..
8.30!!! OMG!!!

Anyway.. Woke up damn FREAKING late today.. like at 10.58am..
I know some of u wake up at 12pm or 1pm..
But I have a soccer appointment at 11am!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!
I jumped up.. Did the chores that my mum wanted me to do..
Plus listening to her talk about some broadband stuff for my house..
And I only managed to leave house at 12.. -.-
I could have left at 11.10am..
Anyway.. Was smsing someone.. (Not "her"..)
Talked about some stuff.. From preparing to leave house, leaving house, taxi-ing to after soccer-ing to KFC-ing after soccering..
Talked about how As were impt.. and if she is the right one and all..
Zzzzz.. Funny how a "happy birthday" well-wishing can turn into a convo liddat.. hahaha..

Anyway.. Like i said.. I taxi-ed to cage and reached at 12.30pm..
Played for less than half an hour since we have to take turns..
zzzz.. Cab Fare - $11.20
More than the $4 we suppose to pay for the booking of "CAGE"
Zzzzz.. Freaking ex sia.. All the stupid Red Lights and the turns inside Stadium area.. -.-
Then play so little..
In the end.. they say i dun need to pay the 4 bucks.. They so nice sia..
But I sucked la.. think got at least 4 open goals.. i miss all..
Dunno is it leg tired/pain or kena pressured by the defenders..

After that.. Slacked at KFC from 1.40 to 4.30 liddat..
Played Tekken.. on PSP with the remainder of the ppl left.. about 9 of us.. :)
about 15 to 16 ppl came..
Went to Jeremy's house to bathe after that..
His Dog so cute.. >.<
He said the dog suppose to be afraid of me.. Like how she was when Tong Pin went his house..
But the dog kept following me..
Quoting Jeremy, "She likes u la.. Want to play with u.."
hahah.. dunno la.. I always have this commanding aura with dogs..
Like how my uncle's dog also listens to me when I say sit and all.. but not to anyone else other than my uncle and I..
Same with babies.. I always have this magical touch with them..
One incident would be when my cousin's ear somehow very pain..
The insides and he was making a big fuss.. then not one could calm him down..
Till somehow he fell asleep and then somehow woke up again..
Then I talked to him and calmed him down.. he is about 3 to 4 btw.. Not really a baby la.. >.<
But with babies also.. ppl carry they cry.. I cry they laugh..
Even my aunties commented that it is so weird.. >.<
Dunno la..

Anyway.. bathed and all.. Left for Bugis and reached at about 6.10.. 10 mins later than we were supposed to..
But Tong Pin whom we were suppose to meet was even later.. >.<
Went to arcade to watch.. So many ah bengs and ah lians though..
Played daytona and improved a little..
Tong Pin came.. and we went to this food court at the top.. SOOO COOL LA!!
that place so nice sia.. Ate Pepper Lunch.. Salmon de.. $8.50.. damn ex lor.. zzzzz..
But its nice.. Good food comes at a price see? :)
Left for NLB not before walking around abit.. Met Kai Lin and Ting Xin separately along the way..
Had Lear thing again though today's interesting..
Super interesting.. Though I dun feel like elaborating.. its late..
Yeah..
Had Q and A with the cast and director..
Ate Macs with Tong Pin, Jeremy, Kai Xiang and Haniel..
talked and crapped about EURO soccer teams.. Talked about brazil and their Absurd defence that cost them their world cup title..
Went home via Haniel's dad's car..
Limo sia.. Limo Taxi.. WOOOTS!! like sooo coool... hahaha.. Thx Haniel and ur dad..
If not i will nvr reach home at 12.40..

hmmm.. Anyway.. was smsing someone during my Lit play thing..
Wednesday!!! Am damn happy and high..
Haishzz.. But I discovered something.. Dunno what it meant..
And thus fearful i remain.. I can only hope.. hope.. and hope..
Thx to those who wished me happy birthday too..(from those i missed yesterday to today..)
they are in order..

Alvin(last night outside PARCO TCC)
Hamka(last night outside PARCO TCC)
Amelia
Cherryl

Thank you guys..

P.S. The depth of how impt u are to me cannot be described.. I am poor and can't give much up.. But whatever I can give up.. I would readily give it up for you..

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:08:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.