
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Today was great man.. Went oout to like AMK..
I swear i was still damn tired.. Must be the crazy training on saturday
>.<
hahah.. Anyway, Went out at like 1 plus..
Reached AMK and went pool to look for Zhen Kai and Alex Cheng, cuz Wei En, king of all slowpokes haven't arrived yet.. >.<
Wa.. So long nvr see Zhen Kai and Alex liao..
They are doing well i suppose.. hahaha.. They just lost the dota tournament at the top 16..
Suay ba.. Lost 2 win 1..
Anyway.. Wei En came and I went to NTUC to buy some stuff..
Made my Debit Card today too.. >.<
Free movie every monday!!! hahahah..
Halfway through, Wei En's fren from poly came..
And yeah.. in short, we proceeded to play pool..
Was super distracted that I lost to Wei En like very jialat..
He in black ball.. i only scored 3 balls.. out of the 7 i needed to score..
Got photos also no use.. cannot transfer from phone to com..
So yeah.. play sianz le.. Dunno whether to go for KBox, Arcade or Movie..
So I did something stupid.. I say, "Hey.. lets pick a ball from the pool table(the place where the ball rolls down from the hole).. If its black or white, we got KBox.. IF its stripe, Movie.. If its solid, arcade.."
In the end, i picked twice, wei en picked twice, his fren, wan ling picked once..
All solid.. >.<
Fated to arcade..
HAHAH!! The house of the Dead 4 is super hard sia.. hahaha.. played daytona and learnt something from it too..
OH YEAH!!
SOMETHING RETARDED HAPPENED!!
Wei En wanted to play the throw the basketball game..
Then stupid guy go put the card in his pocket..
Dunno want say too short or too suay..
The pocket was just the level of the tapping machine..
U got it.. As we threw ball after ball, the card was tapped and tapped..
total of 7 or 8 times i think..
in the end, we throw till our arms like want break..
I told him.. If training i die.. U die.. >.<
but hahaha.. My accuracy improved a hell lot man..
hahaha.. see? arcading does helps..
Then proceeded to catch the movie.. The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian..
Super nice la.. Though I didn't understand the part where the elder gal and the high king said they will never come back again.. and only the king and the little girl can..
I was like HUH?
hahaha.. Went down to NTUC again to get something but it wasn't available, so we went to arcade again.. That was when I learnt till the Advanced level of Daytona..
Yeah.. Went home after that.. Was quite worried about her..
but I am reassured by someone who told me she was safe..
seeing that sms really make me feel alot lighter.. Perhaps i am thinking too much la..
But i was just worried.. So yeah..
Haishzz.. She really is like an angel..
There are just so much about her that makes me wanna spend the rest of my life with her..
Am i thinking too much? U may ask..
Am i thinking too far? U may ask..
i dunno.. i really dun..
Ok la.. Dun type too much.. Later ppl say they blinded.. zzzz..
cheerios ppl.. tuesday is going to be so dreadful.. :(:(:(
carved upon my life at 11:59:00 PM