
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
WOAH!!! FINALLY I AM BACK!!!
hahahah.. From the draining track camp.. >.<
I would first like to thank the 3 ppl who messaged me at like 12 sharp.. They are in order..
Belinda
Haniel
Shu Ting
These are those who wished me near 12.. (maybe they press slow or what.. >.<) in order again..
Ann Na
Samantha(PL track)
Cedric
Patson Goh
Evelyn
Zhen Wen
These are ppl who messaged me when I was sound asleep..
Alicia
Branson
Timothy Chee
Lol.. And I got my first present on the 10th of june at about 4 plus.. hahaha..
Samantha from PL track, somehow after learning that it was my birthday during the saturday training..
Passed it to me during training on tuesday.. >.<
Thank you.. Its the only present so far.. Not expecting much..
Yeah.. Even this year's sms wishes at 12AM dropped considerably..
Hahaha.. BUT.. I have nvr had sooo Many ppl wishing me happy birthday at 12 midnight..
The whole track team asked me to pause the movie we were watching.. (Ju-On)
And they sang happy birthday.. Sooo sweet la.. Love them all.. :) :) :)
They are like one big family... hahaha..
Anyway.. track camp was great.. Will blog about it another time..
Have to bathe le.. Gonna go to my grandma's house cuz she want me eat Mee Sua.. >.<
MY FAVOURITE noodles!!!! Esp with the great soup.. WOOOTS!!
After that will have King Lear thing.. hahahah.. My birthday is so screwed..
But I am happy that so many ppl actually cared for me.. :) Thank you guys..
The J2 trackers also.. hahaha.. I really love u guys.. really..
I guess the biggest thing that I have been looking forward to at 12 didn't come..
It hasn't come either..(at least till now..) I hope I am not thinking too much..
I just Pray that everything will be alright and that saturday will be great..
What to do.. When someone means the world to u..
U did give the world to her..
I dunno if U have felt it before..
But Have ever been so scared?
That u retype your sms again and again.. just to see that u dun type something wrongly that might be adverse?
Have u been so uptight and afraid that u dunno whether u should sms him/her cuz u dunno what she might think?
Like u are a nuisance and all? Especially after several unreplied sms?
Do u feel the dilemma that i face? To sms or not to?
Perhaps its because u have no more sms and i am just thinking too much..
but its precisely because I dun wanna lose u that makes me so nervous and scared and all..
Its because u are impt..
Its because u mean the world to me that I can do things that I have been doing..
Have u felt like u feel that she's close or that she is somewhere..
And then when u are right.. U go crazy? Just cuz she is there?
okok.. Shall not continue le.. There are just so many things.. So many..
And so lil time.. I better get going le.. I shall not be late.. not on my birthday..
Thank you guys again to all that wished me.. I love you BUGGERS alot.. >.<
Just joking.. The track team and all who wished me.. Thank you..
P.S. Shall blog about camp and upload pics when i get them the next time..
我像个残废
飞不出你的世界
借不到一点安慰
为什么你拼命后退
carved upon my life at 3:30:00 PM