
Monday, June 30, 2008
Woah.. I managed to shift my NS checkup date to like 15 july..
Sianz.. Dunno leh.. I decided to shift it so I can give Nationals my best shot..
Getting into the finals is not an option.. It's a must..
Trained after school today..
Did usual warm ups and some fart-legs..
Then started sprinting with the starting blocks..
Sianz sia.. i sprint till leg then pain..
Somehow got ppl enjoy me suffering.. Sit there watch me sprint.. >.<
No la.. just joking.. Amelia somehow was with her shooting frens and they decided to Sit there and talk talk.. >.<
Training was crazy well.. Cuz of the fact that the track was burning..
My hands turned blackish red after doing the start ups like at least 15 times..
Everytime put down hand like kena punish liddat..
Haishzz.. Anyway.. Went to eat and that stupid Edwin had to order and eat Fried Kway Tiao in front of me and Bryan AGAIN!!
Ass.. Know we having diet then liddat..
Anyway.. Have been eating Fish soup every dinner after school for like dunno how long sia.. >.<
Studied in school though it wasn't productive at all..
I mean.. How can it be when the J1s in it are like hell noisy?
Whole time, not talking, jiu shi trying concentrate(obviously failing to..), smsing..
We shifted outside and I "pao" this drink 4 times..
Cuz Bryan keep koping.. Its like a mixture of diff stuff la.. Milo, Milk and Cereal.. >.<
He said it is damn nice.. hahahah.. Natural chef huh.. >.<
In fact, I would say the studying I did at the airport on Sunday with Bryan was like much more effective..
Other than the fact that Fiona's gang, which includes Wilfred, Elanna and her church frens..
Who incessantly said.. HI ZHI XIAN!! HI ZHI XIAN!! HI ZHI XIAN!! omg..
Still got what.. "Who u studying with?", "Girlfriend ar.."
Wth lor.. All cuz i walked out of BK to say hi..
Buggers.. My efforts yesterday paid off.. i knew cold war better.. Scored 17/20 for today's quiz..
Yup.. K la.. Dun blog le.. Though This has to be the longest post ever since awhile ago..
Cheerios ppl.. Sleep early..
P.S. Everyone should catch the movie "Wanted".. It really is the best.. Shall not be a spoiler.. Go catch it guys.. :)
P.P.S.
Thursday--- 200m Heats.. 1430...
Friday-------100m Heats.. 1050...
Venue: Chua Chu Kang Stadium...
carved upon my life at 10:35:00 PM