Flying Escapades..

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The blade that cut hurts..

Whew.. Was nearly late for school today..
But yeah.. Still got like 1 to 2 mins to spare.. >.<

Anyway, school was ok.. Ended hell early due to the chinese listening compre..
CT was pushed forward to 12.. Effectively taking away half an hour of my lunch..
Attempted to do homework after we were dismissed at about 1 in the library..
But I couldn't.. Something was bothering me like shit.. yeah..
So in the end, I got nothing done despite spending 4 hours in the library..
Was so pek chek that I decided to go for track(Like i intended to do so from the start anyway..)

Basically did the usual warm ups..
Like 3 rounds of the track and stretching..
After that was the 10km run..
Amusing how I wanted to train my long distance running and how they just nice training exactly it..
Anyway, my target is to run at least 15km for charity..
I am thinking of raising it to 16 or 17km.. See how..
Planning to make use of the horn and cross the line before they sound the horn..
So I get an extra round.. Yup.. must plan carefully..
Hmmm.. For today's run.. I did my 10km within 60 mins..
Alot to improve.. Esp the timing..
Cuz if i wanna complete 15 rounds, each km must be done within 6 mins..
Which means I just meet requirements..
BUT!! How much more can i sustain my pace for the next 5 rounds?
Meaning.. i really needa start training.. yup..

Bathed after training and went to eat "zi-char" with Tong Pin, Shawn, Jason, James and Kai Xiang..
Hahaha.. Was a nice nice meal.. Whats best is that Tong Pin is treating us!! >.<
Thank you Tong Pin.. For that meal.. :)
Think it cost him like near 50 bucks.. maybe..
okok.. Damn Sianz now.. Dun feel like blogging about my feelings..
let me emo...
Good Bye world...

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:02:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.