Flying Escapades..

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The blade that slashes leaves me writhing..


So late le.. 1:57am according to my handphone clock..
Since today is already saturday.. Friday would be yesterday..

Yesterday could be said as one of the worst day in my life..
In that 24 hours.. Nothing meaningful was really achieved..

Nothing.. Nothing at all.. From that 12.29am.. to the 12.29am that just past..
Was late for school.. Somehow woke up at 8.22am..
Actually wun late if i chiong..
But so lethargic after yesterday's 10km run that I just slowly do my stuff and even bathed..
I can't stand not bathing before leaving.. Its yucky..
Anyway.. Tio shit from Bernard Tan.. Scold us like dogs..
Ez-link card confiscated(not like i care really..) to make us stay back late to get it back..

Stoned in History lecture..
And Lit tutorial was wasted away with me writing my poem while Miss Thiang was teaching..
In between the lessons.. Was down at the canteen supporting them and taking photos and videos of them..
Shall upload those i took with my handphone..

I helped the schoool take alot pics and video with their cam and camcorders lor..
Never pay me and still owe me 50 bucks ever since Musical.. zzzz...

Anyway.. My lessons were screwed.. Accomplished nothing..
Nvm.. Go play lan with classmates and Jason for 3 hours..
Was so lousy too.. Dunno what the hell happened.. Everything was slower..
Reaction time and all.. Kena owned of cuz..

Went to Popular to try to get Chem TYS ANSWERS for Bryan..
Walk there.. Nvr sell..
Decided to take bus back home and get my running stuff..
KNS.. forgot ez-link card with bernard.. Took bus 80..
Thank God this kind old auntie spared me 50cents..
I swear this man.. This 50 cents shall be worth $5000 when I grow up..
I am gonna donate the money to other ppl needing it in her name.. Yup.. Sumpa..

Think this was the only thing in the world day that was comforting..
Really really really damn damn damn grateful to her..

Went training with Bryan and some other trackers..
Did Fart-lek 2 rounds.. And startings..
Today dunno is it too tired or what.. Reaction time down.. Speed down.. Damn freaking slow..

Think with that speed.. I can be SR's slowest runner for a change..
Haishzz.. Then go bathe and eat..
Talk with Keane for awhile till 9 plus in school before heading down to Boon Keng..
My auntie's house for Durian feast with some of my relatives.. Pics taken.. Will upload along with teacher's performance..
Its damn freaking late and it will take a hell of a time to upload so i shall do it tml..
Eat le come back and now of cuz after bathing and waiting for my irritating sister to finish using it..
U see my words here.. Dunno la.. Damn tired.. Think I training again tml.. CHeerios!!

It was just a few days before,
we were still going good.
But now its more like a fall,
a rish that i took.
Time after time, I fall for it again.
This is the fourth time, is this a game?


Again and again, I listen to the songs.
The lyrics it sings were oh! so "wrong"
Never wanted things to go this sorrowful way.
But this, I could never have any say.

Time and again, I would peek at my phone,
Wishing and wishing, a hopeless hope.

Messages that came no longer bore your name,
the messages that brought me joy, oh! never again.
And now, as i lay me down to waste
thinking, everything was due to my haste.
But wait! wait! Hold and think!

Actually.. what is there to gain?

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:48:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.