
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Time is all we need..
Hmmm.. Came back early today cuz I kena pang seh-ed.. Again..
Somehow I was not able to find Noordin Poh this morning and thus was unable to go support..
And my frens who went decided not to come back to school like at the last min..
So kena pang seh lor..
Ryan got like 7th or 6th in High Jump I think.. hahaha.. Top 8.. Means SR will have points liao..
Nice one Ryan.. :)
Watched James and company play dota for like about an hour before watching some J1s play chinese chess..
Unique and interesting new way of playing.. Should try out sometime.. :)
School was ok today.. Gonna fail my history test.. again..
Can't believe i actually fell asleep for like 20 mins of the 45 mins given..
25mins write shit.. so fail le lor..
Haishzz.. My current status is so screwed..
Died in Nationals for track.. (Fail!)
A levels currently in bad shape.. (Failure-to-be!)
Not to mention 3 ppl i know died within like one month..
Mid June to Mid July.. One teacher, one distant uncle and one distant grandfather..
To look on the bright side.. At least it looks like my situation with my unreasonable fren has cooled down like alot..
Dunno him la..
Even my other fren also du lan.. I out of picture le.. He still got so much complaints about something else..
Seriously lor.. Shows who the %^&* is the %^&*-ed up one..
Dun wan say le la.. Think le jiu buay song..
Arm is feeling much better too..
Just that cannot extend too much or can feel the vein like being strained..
First time lose so much blood.. Can't really say I am weakened..
But my already fatigued body just became a little worse..
Thats why I say Guys have gotten respect girls man..
They as good as do this blood thingy every month man..
Man.. Take my hat off for u girls.. Pro.. *claps claps*
So now what am I to do? SGC lor.. Up till now also haven't do..
Kena Shit from my CT..
Well.. Gotten go now.. Do SGC, Do abit homework.. And SLEEP!!
Damn tired.. Cheerios!!
carved upon my life at 7:34:00 PM