
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Hmmm.. So long nvr blog le..
Two things i wanna highlight in this post..
I have decided to quit all my computer games.. Blogging only when I neeed to..
Someone changed me.. Dun ask who.. Not saying..
But yeah.. I am determined to work damn hard from now..
No more distractions.. Thats why no more computer games..
And hmmm.. am not going to pursue a relationship till after As..
For now, (if u are seeing this) I just wanna study.. It will be hard for someone like me..
And it doesn't mean that I have given up.. Its just that we should both do our best for As..
Yup.. Settled this le..
Anyone that somehow finds out i am playing.. i owe u a treat for a meal..
Those who are intent on studying.. Feel welcome to invite me out to study..
But dun talk to me.. I want concentrate.. Yup..
Anyway.. I made a personal achievement today..
17km in 90 mins..
Since I achieved this.. I am gonna increase it to 20km by 2 august..
which is less than 2 weeks away.. Must accomplish it.. Even if i were to die at the end.. yup..
yup.. stop blogging le.. Cheerios guys..
I need you like the ocean needs the tide..
carved upon my life at 11:25:00 PM