
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Medical checkup today..
Woke up late cuz i just couldn't wake up..
Intended to go to school for awhile de..
Why, U ask? That is for me to know and for u to find out.. >.<
Anyway.. left at like 8.15am..
And I regretted leaving so late..
Caught in the business Jam..
WA!! the queue ar.. and the train.. Packed like sardines in a tin can..
Finally reached Redhill and waited for bus 145..
Then I realised.. My mum's heading to Redhill too..
Cuz thats where my Grandfather's brother lived.. Who passed away.. and his funeral is like today..
Haishzzz.. To detract abit.. I have already lost 3 ppl i know in just a year..
Kinda weird especially when that guy from parkway came and said this particular sentence which I thought was true..
*Quote* There will come a time in life where u realised that life stop giving things to you and starts taking away things from u.. *Unquote*
Its so true.. and its like starting now..
I dun really wanna lose anyone le.. No one.. Esp the people who are most impt to me..
My grandma is one of them..
Anyway.. to come back to the topic..
The medical checkup was ok la..
Went through several stations..
Think the one that shocked me most was the one after the urine test..
I entered to room and was like.. "AHHHH!! OMG OMG!! IT'S THE BLOOD TEST THINGY!! AHH!!!"
But it was ok la.. The guy was like joking with me and all about medical services in Singapore..
Watched my blood's redness being collected in the tubes.. My God.. that's quite alot.. Zzzz...
Went thru the whole thing and was posted to PES C2L2..
I dun need to do IPPT!! omg.. I dunno lor..
I dun wanna be labelled as weak cuz i am not..
Its just that I can't always run long crazy distances with my flat foot..
Plus I will needa serve 24 months instead of 21 if i end up in PES C cuz i dun have IPPT test..
HOW?! Tell me.. Should i volunteer to go into PES B? When life is hell tougher but I get to come out 3 months earlier?
Of cuz if its for my gf.. i rather come out earlier and spend time with her..
But dun even know will have gf ma.. haishzz.. So sianz.. Dunno what to do..
Shall think it over.. Suggestions and thoughts will be greatly entertained..
Ended up at the Queensway shop thingyand drooled over all the beautiful shoes..
No money ma.. So can only drool..
Went back to SR via bus 51 that took me a hell of a time.. 1 hour and 38 mins.. or is it more..
Sianz sia..
Sleep till wake up also haven't reach..
And some bitches in the bus keep making so much noise i wanted to tell them to just stfu and stop giggling and talking at the top of their voices as if the bus is owned by their dads..
Somemore they are indians or malays.. Still blame me for being prejudiced..
Went for Econs Extra lecture and yeah am back home now..
Shall sleep early since I am dead tired.. Cheerios guys..
P.S. You are that everlasting star that brightens up my day with ur shining smile..
carved upon my life at 10:01:00 PM