Flying Escapades..

Friday, July 11, 2008

Mood: Sianded..

Today is quite an interesting day.. Kinda slept at 1am the night before..
Woke up at 6.40am cuz Edwin whom I was suppose to meet thought we meeting at 7..
WHEN I TOLD HIM 8!! omg.. So i was suppose to meet him at 7.30..
In the end, I slept till 7.30.. >.<
With my alarm clock ringing at 3 min intervals from 7.10 onwards..
Man.. Me and my horrible laziness to get up from bed..
Anyway.. I wasn't late technically cuz i reached him at 8.01..

He was hiding at the pavalion near the coffee shop opposite school.. HAHAH!!
Why? Cuz we can't be seen.. We ponning school!!
And before u judge us and say we sucked and all..
We ponned cuz we supporting our dear 4 x 400m guys..
Which included Cai Xin, Desmond, Nash, Bryan as the 4 main runners..
Pau Boon and Samuel were the subs.. >.<
So yeah.. Went breakfasting cuz we were avoiding the SR crowd..
Left at 8.35 to take 854 to yishun before taking train to Chua Chu Kang..
Reached there at bout 10.10.. 50 mins before their race.. Saw them warming up and helped..
At 10.40.. They were called in.. and yeah.. they ran..
Sounds nice and all..
But Mr Noordin being a very very very responsible teacher saw fit to reprimand us..
Say we were uncredible students as we ponned school..
Demanded we provide an MC for the school..
Problem is.. I asked my mum so I wasn't really that scared.. yeah.. Parents' letter would suffice..
But yeah la.. After he scold us we also like abit du lan cuz we came cause we really wanted to support them..
Lucky for Keane who came later..
I warned him and he sat separately till the race was over and Mr Noordin went off.. Lucky ass..

Haishzz.. Anyway.. They achieved a timing of 3:44.96..
Their personal best too.. An improvement of 8 seconds ever since their competition in SPH..
Holding their point.. We the 4 x 100m team also improved a total of 3 seconds..
Yeah.. Anyway, Pics will come later..

So what did we do after that? Hahaha..
We went to the swimming pool beside the track..
Swam, played with the waves, sat the slide and competed who could come down faster(i won), played under the strong jets.. and yeah.. We kinda sun tanned too..
Jeremy came from school after dismissal to join us..
3 plus hours later.. We packed up and went to makan at Lot 1 mall again.. -.-
I ate fried kway tiao.. My first plate of unhealthy food ever since the start of june hols..
Went Mr beaning again.. and then Cai Xin, Jeremy, Edwin and I went to Plaza Singapura..
Intended to catch Hellboy 2.. Warned them they needed to book first..
They failed to do so and so history repeats.. We didn't watch movie..
Another jeremy from the J1 came and joined us and so did Tong Pin who finished his nice date with Wei Qian and Wei Li and dunno if got Shi Ying not..
Chilled at Starbucks.. Saw Alvin and Shirlene romantically strolling in..
HAHAHAH!! shall not describe much.. Before they left..
I asked Alvin, " Going home ar?"
Alvin, " Not real...ly la.."
LOL!! that response made us like errrrr.... lol..
Jeremy the J2 one.. still said.. "whose house? Remember use protection ar.."
Zzzz.. Wth..

Anyway.. Arcaded and realised my drifting skills in Daytona has yet deproved.. Sianz..
Yeah.. Anyway..
Decided to head home as I didn't want to reach home late case someone say i not guai,
everytime stay out late again.. lol.. >.<
So yeah here I am..

Anyway.. I really am damn pissed with the ugly Singaporeans I am seeing this days..
Perhaps I see more of them cuz i am travelling more and through diff routes and timings and transports..
Some of them can't wait to let ppl alight the bus or the mrt and chiong in..
Some just can't seem to understand the fact that queues are not meant to be cut..
Some are just so kiasu, they kop ur seats though u asked for it first..
And some are literally assholes.. DOWNRIGHT $%^&*..
U know what they did?
This old granny boarded the train at Dhoby Ghaut and could only sit at Serangoon station..
Nevermind the fact that they are all blind assholes who have no heart..
Twice a seat was vacated and twice, 2 fuckers think they will die without a seat and chiong there..
Pardon me for my language but they deserved it.. they really are fuckers for denying the old granny a seat..
I see le really feel like scolding them and asking to fuck off the seat..
Thank God I kept my cool.. Was tempted to ask one of them to get lost but before I could pluck up enuff courage to do so..
She already got her seat.. Haishzz.. I felt so guilty..
Dhoby Ghaut, Little India, Farrer Park, Boon Keng, Potong Pasir, Woodleigh(still closed), Serangoon..
She had to stand k.. Please lor.. How ugly can these singaporeans get?
Its not like the train was crowded and she can't be seen..
It was freaking empty lor..
Make me think le also du lan..
Anyway.. pics will be in the next posts cuz Blogger sucks and I can't arrange my pics..
Uploading it on this post will also screw my text and all.. So next post it is.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:03:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.