
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Sunday's here again.. meaning?
That tml's school again.. Haishzz.. This monotonous lifestyle is killing me..
Study.. Eat.. Study.. Eat.. Study AGAIN!!
Anyway.. I went to school early yesterday..
Suppose to go at 10.30..
Reached at 8.50..
Trained with Des and Cai Xin and Thakin.. Edwin joined later..
Poor Bryan has GP!! hahahah..
Did fart-leg.. 50, 70, 100 thing.. and well bathed after that of cuz.. :)
Bryan and keane and Jeremy all came after that at different timings..
And yeah.. Jeremy was sooo late.. He didn't need to train..
Oh well.. Anyway.. Had my GP mock test which was relatively easy..
Met up with Edwin and together with Bryan, Keane, Desmond and Jeremy..
Went Heartland Mall to eat KFC.. >.<
Its like the first time I have touched KFC since the start of Mids..
Or even longer ago.. The Zinger Burger just tasted sooo good.. hahahah..
Met a few frens there too and was well and truly surprised..
I think the shock on my face was like priceless lor..
Went back to school and studied with Bryan while Des and Keane went off to find the PL girls..
Jeremy pang sehed us for his girl.. again..
Can't blame.. he say before le.. "Girl above all else.."
Studied till like 5 where Tong Pin joined us when we were leaving..
We then parted where I waited for Bryan to cut his hair and Tong Pin went down to Bugis to buy his shirt..
Bryan went home first after that.. I went to airport first and reached 7.30pm..
Bryan reached at 8.05pm and Tong Pin and company reached at 8.25pm..
Studied till 11.05 before heading home..
The idiots kept making fun of me about how this girl say I cute..
Wth lor.. Dun wanna elaborate la.. They suan me till I got nothing to say..
Gotta leave to eat with my grandma in awhile.. Ciaos..
carved upon my life at 11:36:00 AM