
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Trained early early yesterday..
Well.. i was late again.. Slept till 8.28am..
OMG.. and training was at bishan at 8.30am..
Bathed.. Rushed to school to get Ryan's spikes and reached the stadium at 9am..
Surprise Surprise.. Nash didn't go for Chem lecture after all.. :)
So didn't Ryan.. HAHAHAH!! YAY!!
Trained like shit.. lost my cool for awhile..
Dunno why.. but my patience was so thin that day..
Probably because of my 100m and 200m..
Dun wanna explain.. so yeah..
Went airport to study after napping for about an hour to 2..
Did only one page of trigger notes eventually because something ermmm distracted me and bryan..
Which explained why we left early too..
Yeah.. Complications again.. Yesterday was definitely the day I had the least patience with me..
At training.. At food court where I met 2 groups of ugly singaporeans.. At the airport..
Damn.. I think I am still damn upset over the whole semi-finals thing..
Of cuz I am.. i am just living in denial now..
Wishing to turn back the time.. To have another chance to prove myself..
And I learnt I dun really perform under pressure.. Not in exams.. Not in competitions..
Not in thinking of quick solutions under pressure..
But oh well.. yesterday's problem was really crazy with millions of restrictions and all..
I thought up of a brilliant solution in the end.. bryan.. u owe me like more than one man..
Sacrificed my reputation for u.. Stupid bugger..
K la.. Gotta bathe and pei my grandma for lunch before camping at the airport till 11.30pm..
Cheerios ppl..
"Denial, the best and yet the worst.."
carved upon my life at 10:38:00 AM