Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WHEE!!! I got a new phone yesterday..
Its Sony Ericcson C902..
Honestly.. I didn't know what i got was sony's newest phone edition..
Cuz I got it for only like $148.. yeah.. That was like promotion time la.. at $248..
But got 100 dollars discount so its like super cheap..
I heard it is like $498 with plan and 700+ without plan..
WA!!! I nearly fainted when i heard that..
Will show the pic of phone when i capture it.. Been so busy.. Haishzz..

Got a new no. but dun worry k..
It will revert back to old one on friday cuz starhub needs awhile before they can attain my old no. from M1.. >.<
Hahaha.. okok.. I am really damn nervous now.. Tml at 2.30.. While my frens having CT..
I will be running my life out.. zzzz... yeah man.. must make it.. :)
Shall stop for now so i can sleep early.. Cheerios guys..

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:29:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.