
Sunday, August 31, 2008
*Editted.. Dun like vulgarities.. So i erased them all..*
3 things I gonna blog about today..
First.. The one with topmost importance..
I BLOODY LOST MY PHONE!!!!!!! %^&*
I SWEAR MAN!! If I ever know who the &*(^%$ took my phone..
He's going to get hell from me..
And its either the taxi driver or my fren's maid..
Cuz i went her house then left after watching movie halfway..
Called Hot Fuzz.. Left me abit unnerved.. Cuz I got nothing from the movie..
No subtitles.. Only know someone like grim the reaper killing ppl.. Super gross..
What with the last day of hungry ghost festival.. My imagination scares me..
Whatever.. Anyway.. Its either i dropped my phone from my stomach cuz i was half lying down..
on the sofa i was on..
Or in the fridge after i spill the almond longan i made.. Some ass forget to close the cap properly..
I dunno.. Hold one side.. and whooosh.. All come out..
Then maybe put in fridge.. but dun have leh.. I remember the phone not in my hand..
Means in my pocket if i didn't leave it on the sofa..
Or on the chair when wearing shoes.. but i dun remember seeing the phone..
The last time i saw it was halfway through our halved movie..
I took it out to check time and see if got missed calls from my mum or sms from someone...
Anyway.. I didn't know so we walked out and dun try telling me i might have dropped it from pocket while walking..
Cuz there were 2 gals behind me.. How drop and dun see?
Plus drop from front pocket would also definitely hit my thigh first..
Halfway thru walking.. A taxi popped out.. and in we sat..
Sat front seat.. And only realised its gone after alighting..
Quickly open cab and check seat.. Nvr check the floor or sides.. zzzzz..
Cuz a couple was getting in le.. so paiseh ma.. Damn it man.. Next time heck care them..
then I just keep spamming calls to my phone.. if it rings.. the taxi driver should hear..
Not in silent mode.. and the couple would know that its weird for him not to pick up..
Dunno.. Gonna call the cab company tml.. Cuz they only open on weekdays..
Seriously so WTF!!! And my fren also spammed called in her house..
she didn't hear anything and didn't find anything either..
at 12 plus the phone was shut down le.. I reached my fren's house at 7.15 the next morning.. which is today..
Also can't find.. Meaning now only 2 ppl can be holding it.. taxi driver.. or maid..
Fuck sia.. SO many things inside..
MY CONTACTS!!! 600 plus of them!! OMG!! I want cry..
I really want cry..
Second thing is also as impt..
To the person "devoid of ..." in my tagboard..
Please dun say such things of her will you?
I love her and such things won't go well in my tagboard.. please..
And also I know her.. do you? I know she's not that kinda girl..
I have known her for so long.. Loved her as long and nvr can forget her..
Thats how impt she is to me.. She is everything.. Everything..
I won't deny my life revolves around her..
She IS the sun.. The source of my life..
Like how the plants need the sun, i need her..
So please dun say that will you?
She isn't liddat.. Yup.. Thats why I love her..
Ppl can say she is not pretty but to me.. She is enough.. K?
Thx.. :)
Third is today's nike run was damn fun.. hahahah.. Completed in 50 mins and some plus seconds..
The concert was kickass especially when Boys Like Girls came onstage.. WOOOO!!!!
hahahaha.. So cool lor..
Hero/heroine
5 mins to midnight
Some song i dunno title..
Head over heels or heels over head (dunno which one)
Thunder (Patson's gonna get jealous..)
and encored The Great Escape!!! WOOOTS!!!!
hahahaa.. damn nice.. Came home wishing to see her while on the train.. Didn't get to.. so yeah..
Damn upset now.. My phone.. everything inside that is lost is painful enough le..
The thought of not being able to sms her.. and other frens to jio them out to study..
Is agonising.. I wanna cry alot.. It pains.. It hurts.. It really does..
Why? Cuz there is just so many things inside.. Most impt are the smses.. And her no.
ARGGGHHHH!!! SI BEI DU LAN now.. The person really is a selfish bastard.. turn off my phone..
Not like he can use it since i phone locked it.. and Sim locked it too..
Haishzzz.. :(
I miss you...
carved upon my life at 11:06:00 PM