Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Everything's been set in stone..
I regret but yet nothing can be done..
Time and tide waits for no man..
Perhaps the thing that i didn't regret would be the feelings i have for her..
Everything else.. It is the only thing that will remain the same if I can turn back the time again..
If only.. A statement too often sought after..
A statement too often wanted..
Prelims are sucking my life away..
Yet just knowing her gives me life..
Loving someone gives u strength..
Being loved by someone gives courage..
How true.. The endless messages we had during the start of july really gave me reason to not dwell upon any sadness i felt..
They were the source of joy.. The source of hope..
But now.. Is it still possible?
It all remains a question..
Endless fear sweeps through me..
I try to block all thoughts of her..
I am successful.. Till I am reminded..
Till she comes to sight..
Now all that's left is to try..
To hope for the best after As..
Till then.. Love sleeps..

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:58:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.