Flying Escapades..

Friday, August 8, 2008

Overcomed by jealousy as the image of that scene reappears again and again..

It was an absolutely marvelous concert put up by the teachers today..
It is soo good that last year's performance seems so mediocre.. hahahah..
ok la.. I gonna fail what I promised cuz my mum is kping..
Say I playing com.. can go tidy my room which has started to become messier.. -.-
Its so irritating.. And I am like trying my best not to start spewing vulgarities..
It shall become history that i will spew vulgarities when angered..
I shall try to change.. :)

For now.. i shall go clear my room.. yup.. so tml shall be it.. Cya folks.. :)

P.S. I am sorry.. I guess I was over-sensitive.. :(

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:18:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.