
Friday, August 29, 2008
Haishzzz.. Back home finally..
I know I said I was gonna be stuck at home..
Thing is one of my fren called.. Track fren..
Cuz I miss called her.. She ask me join them go bugis walk walk..
Well.. I reached there and they were already K-Boxing..
Didn't wanna waste money plus throat isn't very well so decided not to join..
Walked around bugis for one hour before heading down to PS...
Dun ask me why... Just felt like it would make me closer to someone..
After all.. It was the first place where I went out with her..
Walked around.. Saw a quite a no. of SRJCians..
Went arcade walk and see ppl play..
Everything looks fun.. And tempting..
but I only played soccer with the one token I had since God knows when..
10 dollars still intact..
Walked around Best Denkki.. Watched this interesting video on a laptop..
Graphics rocks and all.. yeah..
I gonna buy one liddat after army.. Even better one if can..
Build my own desktop and a "gosu" laptop.. >.<
Went to shop at Carrefour after that.. Looked around like crazy..
Found it finally and was on my way home..
Bought ice-cream at macs.. THEN...
I remembered having the feeling I might see that someone on the mrt..
I was on the escalator down to basement 2..
Had the urge to run.. but I thought.. If really got fate.. Die also will meet..
So I missed the train by a hair.. I saw it start to accelerate and move away from the station..
My first reaction was.. FREAK!! If she's on that train.. I Will nvr forgive myself..
Next train to kovan.. She was at the bus stop.. And yeah.. She was on the train before..
Haishzzz.. Dunno what to say.. The whole idea of me walking around was to somehow..
Just somehow find her.. haishzzz.. Like what my msn nick says..
I just wanna hug you and never ever let go..
Anyway.. I was so happy to see her.. But is it my pride? or what? I dunno..
I acted as if its like nothing.. WHY?!
Afraid that she did be angry?
Afraid that she did be upset about me carrying too far?
Afraid that maybe she finds me irritating?
I dunno what's going in her mind now..
Guess it was just me being too afraid to show what I truly feel..
Afraid like a wimp.. Like a beaten dog..
But... Its just that she's everything.. What would one do if everything is at stake?
Won't one be extra careful?
Won't one pretend to not give a damn when one would give up his whole life for that everything?
I wanna hold her.. Just like how the sky holds the clouds..
I wanna hug her securely close.. Just like how two of my frens hug..
I wanna be with her forever, an inseparable union.. Just like how Thunder will always be with Lightning..
carved upon my life at 6:25:00 PM