Flying Escapades..

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Have been wasting away the past 2 days.. Haishzz..
I feel myself losing the grip on my senses slowly..
I Must get it back..
Cannot afford to think and think about something that cannot be settled till after As..
However.. I do keep thinking.. Is it really what I think it is?
Is it really possible? I wish it is.. My confidante tells me I should stop thinking..
And focus on the coming As..


I have been relatively doing ok.. Pushing away all thoughts..
But like now coming back again.. I just can't forget..
I remember telling someone..
If one's jealous or shy.. It means that the person who is concerned must be super impt to him/her..
And sometimes I just feel so jealous.. of ppl around you..
Its not like I want to since its a sin.. but i can't help it..

I get jealous, I get spiteful, I get so uptight on the possibility of losing you..
Haishzz.. Must stop thinking..

Most probably going basketball soon..

Hougang street 92.. Blk 654 i think.. want find me can find.. :)
oops.. editted here.. Not playing le.. drizzling too much.. heh.. tml i guess..
Don't be surprised to see a noob playing though.. hahahha.. cheerios.. and jiayou!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
6:59:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.