Flying Escapades..

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The heart cries while the mind screams in jealousy.. Time is all we need...

Today's Will Run..
Wanted to break 20km badly.. but i didn't..
17km again.. Haishzz..
I was so determined that for the first 9 rounds.. every round only took 4 mins and 15 to 20 secs..
meaning i finished 9km within like 39mins..
then.. i couldn't tahan.. Go toilet relieve myself..
After that momentum lost le..
Cuz I have never done a run so fast before..
And when i lost the momentum.. Everything.. Like the pain and breathlessness kicked in..
I felt like I was dying ever since then.. The glaring sun did nothing to help..
And neither did irritating students who think they run damn fast and hog the whole right lane..
Half my time i was maneuvering around them.. Got me so damn irritated..
so yeah.. failed to meet my target..

Bathed quickly in a super crowded toilet after that and went vivo with some frens..
Pasta Mania-ed with this super big pizza.. Man.. If this continues.. i did become obese!!
hahahah.. Caught a movie called Prom Night at the cinema after that..
Quite thrilling at alot of parts.. Admit I got abit scared(cuz it was so exciting..)
at the part where this girl was gonna be killed at level 2 construction area..
That was like the most "scary" part.. Lol..
Matter-of-fact is.. This kinda show i not scared..
Just super thrilling.. like makes ur heart stop.. Its those unknown kind..
Like ghostly supernatural kind that will scare the shit outta me..
lol.. cuz i have been blessed with a very imaginative mind..
Sure some of u would agree with me.. Esp those who keep saying..
Aiyo.. You think too much la.. or U really think alot huh..(this one i think is Leo say de..)
but yeah.. So if i watch that kinda stuff.. I will start imagining and the next day..
I would most probably be half dead.. LOL!!
Well.. Humans are afraid of the unknown.. can't blame me know..

And yeah.. the movie's prom night scene is like so nice man..
If only SR's one can be like half of it.. whoa.. it would be so coool..
But then and again.. If got money.. sure can de.. hahaah..
Something that we have no luxury of.. >.<
Anyway.. Came back.. Attempted to sleep and in the red-alerted and chat on msn..
Naughty me.. Gotta start studying le.. yup.. tml!!!!
Gonna sleep i guess.. Will upload pics my fren took when i get it.. Thx Mai.. :)
Cheerios ppl..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:31:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.