Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

History was really a goner.. left lit for prelim..
Haishzz.. No break for me i guess.. History's so screwed..
Even the SBQ was difficult.. Then the question also dunno what they want..
Plus my content like shit..
So i got to emo and write poem again.. while i tried to answer the question
Wanted to sleep but the teacher's scrutiny really kills..
Makes me guilty.. Haishzz.. So bo pian..
Crap some stuff out lor.. Bet I will fail terribly for paper 2 history..

I have been missing her like alot.. Smsed and told her.. zzzzz..
Haishzzz.. Emo shit.. nothing to say le ba.. Still played lan yesterday..
Was owning in counter-strike.. SO now my form finally starts to return..
Last time my counter-strike wasn't the best.. but it was owning de k..
hahahaha.. Cheerios then.. Blog in the night ba..
No one pei me movie.. Guess I shall do it alone.. zzzzzz...

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:23:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.