
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Just a post on how life is.. -.--.--.--.--.-
Lit and H1 math today..
Lit.. Managed to do all three papers.. Length is a problem too..
I need help.. yup..
H1 math.. Owned.. Lost like at most 20 marks.. meaning i can say sure As..
Among the 20 marks.. At least got 2 marks is i just put in for careless mistakes.
Even if have alot careless..
I still have 10 mark buffer.. Sure As.. Is just whether can score to be one of the top few ma..
Only thing that is happy today i guess..
After the exams.. Went running..
God.. 2 weeks without running and my stamina drops like shit.. Jogged like 8 rounds round the track and I like dying le..
Jialat.. Nike run like after exams sia..
So i set my mind le.. End exam on wednesday.. Run!! Thursday.. Run in mornin and evening..
If nvr go out..
Friday run in morning and evening too..
sat run in morning.. evening rest..
All at least 10km.. yup.. I must like be the fastest..
OH btw.. we have to collect our nike stuff by this coming sunday and monday..
Remember ar!!
Nothing much le..
Just trying hard to keep my feelings in check..
To stop me from thinking.. Or i know i will just collapse(mentally)..
As too near for history to repeat again..
Lost my cool and everything during Promos, Common tests and This year's Mid year..
As too impt le.. I must ren till after As..
After that.. I think can only hope and pray lor.. yeah..
K.. Jiayou guys.. new songs that I have been listening to.. Super nice.. :P
enjoy.....
carved upon my life at 10:14:00 PM