
Monday, August 11, 2008
Just a short post before i leave my house to study.. -.-
Paiseh first for my failed promise in blogging the details out..
I will do it soon.. just no time to wait for that many pictures to be uploaded.. -.-
And yup.. second.. i having thoughts of changing url..
So those who are readers of my blog and wish to continue reading.. please either leave your name of the tagboard(i must know your hp no. la..) or just sms me.. :)
Or i can leave my url at your blog.. just leave a tag.. yup..
U all have one week k.. Next sunday I will change le.. >.<
then after that i know most ppl won't really bother asking me.. so yeah.. :)
Work hard everyone.. I am chionging hard for As right now.. Hope u'll are doing so too.. :) :)
carved upon my life at 10:07:00 AM