Flying Escapades..

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tiring day..
Woke up.. Studied and discussed Econs with Patson, Joel and Wilfred..
With occasional questions from Claudia, Charlotte, Mai and Fiona..
Asking Math question and econs too.. lol.. just entertain them the best i could ba..

Played lan for 2 hours like on thursday.. Thursday was on form day..
It was 2 vs 3.. I killed all 3 and won the round.. a few times and keep headshot-ing ppl..
Today CS too.. And also COH.. super fun.. Computer is damn diff..
Think I will conquer it after As.. I must man..
Went back to school after Lan-ing..
Went for Econs consultation and learned alot..
AND YEAH!! Was listening to Singapore vsing South Korea on TV mobile's channel..
So scary..
they lost first 2 and won last 3 games.. HENG sia.. >.<
Nearly ki siao but yup they are into finals!!

GRATZ TO SINGAPORE!! First medal ever since 30 plus years ago.. HAHAHAHA...
Okok.. Went home after that.. Then went basketball at hougang ave dunno what..
blk 654 i think.. lol.. super lousy.. my team always kena thrash..
Must train harder.. Yup..
I have speed and reflex as my advantage..
And also my jumping power and reach.. >.<
Must train hard if i wan improve ba.. :)
But I dun ever play basketball de.. So today was quite ok ba..
I shoot in from 3 pointer like 4 times.. >.<
LOL!! cycled round the park there.. and realised.. WA!!
There are two street soccer courts there.. >.<
Pity lights all off le..
Then Dunno the ppl there.. If not sure play.. hahahaha.. Next time ba..
Ate at this coffee shop.. Mui Fan.. Wanted go eat Macs de.. But save money.. >.<
Hawker cheaper.. heh..

So yup.. back home and helped to carry all the stuff up again..
Cuz we selling house at boon keng.. then mum taking all the stuff from the storeroom.. -.-
The whole lift full sia..
I dun like squeeze.. So i ran up 23 flights to the 11th storey life area and only lost to the lift by 7 seconds.. hahahah.. Cool man..
can be faster though.. Was super dizzy at the 18th flight so like slowed down.. >.<
Prelims coming le.. Must study hard everyone!! >.<
Stop for now ba.. Cheerios.. >.<

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:40:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.